chapter 46

'Fuck. how was I already late to go to Tommy?'
my brain raced as I grabbed all of Tommy's clothes and pushed them into my bag.
"Y/N. calm down. Dream said he's going out for longer. he's probably going to stay with Tommy for longer. plus you almost forgot your mask to cover your eyes."

I looked back at lucky. how she was so helpful. maybe I should just relax for a second. I did have a throbing headache from the alcohol.

maybe I should see George again. I haven't seen him since what? the election? apparently he hid away from the war against manburg and pogtopia. Dream said he lived somewhere close in a mushroom house.

***

it took about half an hour to find this mushroom house. it was beautifully decorated.

there was a little pond, lined with a red material with white dots. I suppose it's to resemble the theme of mushrooms. there was a nice and sturdy spruce bridge over the pond. in the corner of the water was a huge brown mushroom that towered over me. it was a nice amount of shade and good place to hide from the sun.

on the other side was a little mushroom hut. it had the same material as the path that led to the house and pond. but this time it was more curved to look like an actual mushroom head.

behind it all was a little dome like house. it wasn't your average square or the rare circle house. it was basically a semi circle. there was some grass covering the top of the house that held many flowers like the ground that surround it.

the house had the red and white material with spruce wood again. there was two lanterns resting on different piles of dirt while it was attached to some wood. behind the lantern was the same brown heading of the mushroom nearby. the walls were also made by the stem of the mushroom.

 the walls were also made by the stem of the mushroom

(that's just my discription of the photo.)

my hand grazed the detailed door. I gently knock on the door to be met with shuffling from behind it and a tall brunette. he wore a hat that also resembled a mushroom. even some red mushrooms were growing out of the hat.

his white goggles sat on the edge of his nose. he wore his iconic 'GeorgeNotFound' shirt. a beautiful red cloak hung over his shoulders.

little tears pricked the edges of my eyes. what happened to him? he changed so much..
"hello? who are you again?"
the smile, that was plastered on my face, faltered once he said that. did he not recognise me? have I also changed a lot?

"George! it's me, Y/N. remember? have I really changed that much?"
his mouth dropped once I said that. he instantly moved out of the way to let me into his house. After I went inside, he closed the door. I sat on his little couch. it was pretty dimmly lit in here but it remembered me of my own home.

"I didn't even recognise you. that cut on your face made me wonder and your hair is shorter. wait. you still wear that old eye mask thing? are you still scared to show your eyes?"
"yeah kinda. but since it's just me and you, I guess I can take it off."

after taking it off, he stared into my eyes. he seemed slightly shocked by my appearance. I guess it has been a year or two since we've seen each other.

***

we were deep in conversation and he offered me some tea. my mind forgot everything. but in the back of my mind remembered that I still needed to visit Tommy. lucky said she would get me once Dream comes back.

"yeah it's been great! you missed so much when you left. Wilbur died, I dated Technoblade until he died..but tubbo is now the president of L'manburg! but he also exiled Tommy. Dream also paid Sam to make a prison and lucky said he's trying to frame Tommy and put him there-"

I was inturupted by lucky slamming the door.
"Y/N. c'mon, we need to go now. get up and get your bags. you can see George tomorrow. this is more important."

another smile plastered on my face. I said my goodbyes to George and left with lucky.

***

we got to Tommy. lucky said she would stay in the boat. me and Tommy talked for a few hours. I gave him his new clothes. he was really happy and he even showed me his wolf I gave him. that proud smile that you could never get rid of was still there.

"Y/N. it has been hours. we need to go before Dream gets suspicious."
my brain just went spiraling. it jump to idea to idea.
"can we break Tommy out from exile? pleaseeeee. I miss him and I don't want to row here everyday."
lucky was obviously in a rush.
"fine, fine. I'll try to figure out a way by tomorrow."

I knew she would say yes. she just wants to make me happy and like I said before, she was in a rush.

***

now I was home alone. lucky needed to get to work and go visit Ranboo again. she seems pretty distant now. and she keeps going out. but that means I have more time to do whatever I want. so now I can plan without lucky scolding me for not eating or sleeping.

***

once again, ideas and ideas flooded my mind. it blocked out any other noise that was around me. even the little voices in my head were helping.

I found out the best option was just to kinda..kidnap him. look, hear me out. if Dream doesn't know where he is, then he will search everywhere. and he would be distracted on searching so he would check my house like once. Tommy would drink an invisibility potion and hide in my basement.

I have a secret room in my basement. sometimes I joke around and say that I keep all my children I kidnap in there. Well it isn't going to be a joke anymore. so even if Dream finds the basement, it would be difficult to find the room. plus, Tommy would be invisible.

once lucky comes home, I will be able to tell my plan to her. hopefully this will go out well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what lucky is doing. definitely not going to be told in the next chapter. now I need to write it.

byeeee. love you all so much and have a great rest of your day.