chapter 31

I'm tired of my life. I need to fix it. anyways, let's get onto the story.

lucky has been acting rather..strange. we have been visiting ranboo almost everyday and they always go and pick some flowers or other shit for ranboo. who was this guy?

time passed like seconds. it was already the day of the war. I scavenged for all my armour and ran. lucky was using my vessel to hide in. they haven't really been that keen of having their presence acknowledged.

I rushed out of my hut with my netherite armour and axe. not long after, I stood in front of the walls of manburg, axe in hand. just when I looked around, I heard the bushes rustling. I turn around to see what made such noise to see them.

it was the whole team of pogtopia. I should have guessed. they were all dressed in enchanted armour like me. most likely made by techno. I did adore how he worked. but I couldn't get love in the way of my thoughts. they probably still think I'm the traitor.

"y/n.."
tommy growled my name once he saw me. I looked at him. I didn't feel hurt. maybe just betrayed again. he was the only person I truly trusted. he was the younger brother I never had.

"what are you doing here?"
wilbur questioned.
"I did say I would fight with you, did I not?"
they all seemed sceptical to see me again. and trust me again.

"y/n!"
schlatt yelled from his nation.
"where have you been? I haven't seen you in so long. the last time I saw you was at the festival."
schlatt echoed again. there was chatter behind me. probably pogtopia deciding to trust me.
"probably because I was trying to get away from you."
I mutter.

before anyone else could say something, an arrow was shot. it landed right next to my foot. with that, the war began. they needed to trust me. it was their only other chance of winning if their random plan doesn't work. with everyone fighting, I was able to anise their plan.

they didn't have a fucking plan..

I was quickly able to spot the weakest person in this case. tubbo. he was fighting sapnap. I couldn't bare to see his face.

I rushed over to tubbo as sapnap tried to strike. tubbo put his arms up to defend himself and closed his eyes. I managed to rush over and block his attack with my axe before it touches tubbo.

he slowly opened his eyes to see me.

tubbo pov:

just as I was about to be killed, y/n deflected the attack with their axe. I was quite shocked. usually they weren't that good at fighting. but they also looked completely different.

(if you don't have long hair just imagine you did before)

their long hair was cut into a medium/short hair cut. not only that, their skin was slightly more tanned then before and they looked more scary I guess.

y/n pov:

I was able to push against my axe to push sapnap's sword away. I accidentally pushed him to the ground while doing so. that didn't distract me. I couldn't get distracted now.

I whipped my head around to see tubbo shaking. I quickly grabbed his wrist and ran into the forest. eret looked at me for a second while Tommy screamed for tubbo's name.

we needed to hide from them for a bit. tubbo was already badly injured. I grabbed a bag that I had and pulled out bandages. tubbo sat weakly on the ground. the bandges were slowly but tightly wrapped around tubbo's arm to stop the bleeding.

I then gave him a healing potion. he barely had any armour. luckily I brought an extra pair. it was silent the whole time while I did this. Well not including the shouts and metal clashing together.

tubbo was healed almost instantly and we both ran out of the forest to help out fellow team mates. I walked out of the forest first and Tommy was first to notice the blood on my face. he rushed over to me and put his sword to my neck.

"what the fuck did you do to tubbo!?"
"calm down. he's right there."
I said pointing to the brunette boy that stood behind me. Tommy quickly hugged tubbo and went back to focusing.

I look around to see niki on the ground, bleeding, while quackity's weapon was at her throat.
"get the fuck away from her, quackity."
I spoke in a dangerously deep tone.

quackity quickly looked at me. his eyes softened for a second. but his weapon didn't move. I walked over to him. he quickly put his sword up to me.

niki was able to run away and get the attention of techno. they both looked at me. I pulled out my axe and hit his weapon to the ground. I expected him to have more grip on it.

"quackity. weren't you the one that said we can't go soft when we are in war. look what you're doing now. how sad."
I put my foot on his chest before kicking him a few feet away from me with my boots.

I turned around to see everyone looking at me. everyone stopped what they were doing.

quackity started coughing up small amounts of blood. oh how I wanted to help him. I couldn't. we shouldn't go soft in war. that's why it's bad to fall in love. this shit will happen.

you'll be sad when your crush or partner dies and you will be depressed. you will be weak. then you will die with them. depending on how much you loved them and how much you were distracted greifing over them.

time felt like it froze. the quiet cherps of the birds and the wind blowing the leaves. this shows how peaceful the world is. and here we are. making war. I then felt someone grab my wrist.

"hello, darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ayyyyyyyy. we did it! another chapter since I was dying yesterday! now who dis.
Green screen bitch? (dream)
mutton chops? (schlatt)
hot but crazy mf? (wilbur)

well that's for me to deicide in the next chapter!

love you all! thank you for the support and have a great rest of your day!