C H A P T E R - T H R E E

Before the story starts again, why can I relate to the picture at the top. It's sad, ik :(

Words:1218

Y/N's POV:

My eyes grew heavier and heavier as I tossed and turned in my bed, slowly making me fall asleep. Once done, I got pulled to a 'dream world', taking me away from the cold, dark night.

***

For who knows how long I've been sleeping for, I got woken up by yelling coming from outside. Sounds of shifting echoed through the room. I pushed myself out of the bed and looked at Niki shuffling and hiding.

Our eyes met and she dragged me over to her. It was silent. Sure I was scared, but what can I really do? She probably has a sword like the rest of them. We just sat there and peered out of the window, looking at the commotion around the entrance.

While doing so, this introduced three new people to me. One had a green hoodie and a mask with a smile. It didn't fool me like it would with others. There was a strong aura around him. To his right was a brunette boy like Wilbur. He was slightly behind that green hooded man but he wore a blue shirt and white rimmed glasses. The last one stood in line with the blue shirt guy. He had black hair and was slightly tanned. He had a white short sleeve shirt and had long black sleeves underneath.

"Who are they?"
I asked Niki.
She didn't reply for a few seconds but she managed to mumble,
"The Dream Team. We are at war with them."
Quite shocking since for the time I've been here, Wilbur never mentioned any people at war with them. The masked man got closer to Wilbur and pushed him to the ground. Tubbo grabbed a hold of Tommy but he broke free. He was screaming at him. My blood boiled. I didn't know Wilbur for long or the whole team for long but they were still my friends. If it wasn't for them, then I would be dead.

I wanted to run up and start clawing at them, but something stopped me. It wasn't Niki's hand on my shoulder, it was fear. Something about...them made me think about my family. Like they would kill me in a matter of seconds and wouldn't give a single shit. Pain engulfed my body again. But why? A red liquid fell out of my body but was quickly soaked up but the fabric that covered my arms. They were all like a family that I never had. One that makes me happy.

ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY

I didn't care if I died anymore. No one would care for me, right? Not L'manburg. Surely not. They only knew me for a day. My family doesn't care about me. So it wouldn't matter if I died, right?

Tommy's POV:

"Look, I'm going to ask you this one more time. Where. Are. They!"
Dream yelled.
"Who is 'they'? We don't have any other person. We asked you if you meant Niki already, remember? I mean she is the only one missing."

'Great job Wilbur, playing it dumb.'
I thought to myself.
"Don't act dumb. You know who I mean. I know you have them. Just hand them over and this won't need to get bloody."
Dream spoke again but more aggressively this time.

Y/N's POV:

I pushed Niki's hand away and ran to the door. Tears flooded my eyes. I pushed the door open, only to get my shoes to the grass before being grabbed by Niki again. We were exposed to the wild. Cold air splashed on my face while I got a feeling of being stared at. I turned around and saw everyone staring. Wilbur and Tommy were shocked. Niki's grasp loosened and I made a run for it. My nails might have been dull, but I still tried my best to at least damage someone.

I jumped on top of the green hooded man that pushed Wilbur (OHHHHHH ;) SOMETHING SPICY GOING TO HAPPEN. GOERGEEEEE, Y/N GONNA STEAL YO MANZ) and dug my dull nails into his neck.
Not. Even. A. Scratch.

He seemed somewhat amused by this and started laughing. He then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and got up. I felt weak again. I hated it.

"Oh, there they are. How rude, not even an introduction? So pathetic. Not even a scratch either. And you're even crying. What a baby."
Once that said, he threw me to the ground and stepped on my stomach. While he put pressure on his foot, blood dripped from my mouth. I haven't eaten in days and my frail body wasn't going to help in this situation. Begging and screaming was clogged out from entering my ears.

"...Just kill me already."
I mumbled in a weak voice so only people close by could hear.
"How disgusting-"
He started but was cut off by Tommy.
"Y/N what the fuck do you mean?!"
He screeched.

"I'm pathetic, I'm worthless, I'm a mistake, I'm weak. What else do you want me to say? L'manburg only knew me for a day...I don't have family...Not anymore at least. I don't even know my age. I refuse to eat and I can't do anything like a normal human can do. Just kill me...It wouldn't matter. No one would care anyway."
I managed to spit out.
Tommy was about to say something but was cut off by Wilbur.
"Cmon' Dream, let's be civil men here. Just let them go."

Surprisingly, he did as told and let me free. Tubbo and Tommy came running over to me and helped me up. They really did feel like family. Tubbo embraced me with a warm hug and cried into my shoulder. I was stunned by his actions. I never got a hug from anyone before. I signalled help to Niki and she just gave me a thumbs up with a reassuring smile. I was so screwed. It was a bit obvious that he thought I felt uncomfortable. Just before he pulled away, I hugged him back. Streams of tears fled from my eyes without control.

"I'm weak. I'm weak. I'm weak." I whispered to myself.
Tubbo must have heard it and pulled me closer. Long seconds go by. I wanted it to last forever. The hug of course. It was the first time anyone showed me an action of love. It felt nice. He pulled away and grabbed onto my shoulders tight where it would make a small bruise.

"Don't ever say that again. And you better not do that again. I'm surprised you're still alive. Dream could have killed you without regret or a second thought."

Once he let go, the three men started to walk away. Dream was his name, huh. A bit strange but okay. After that, we just did chores and training. We got diamonds and other materials while I got to know everyone a bit better while I did everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end for this chapter for my children. I hope you guys like this. I'm surprised that we got over 10 readers altogether. WOOOO. Anyways, have a good rest of your day and take care of yourself, my children :)
Byeeeeee.