C H A P T E R - F O U R

I'm starting this at 9:52pm when I'm supposed to be asleep early today so I will continue it after school tomorrow.

Edit: It is now 2:26am. I needed to go to sleep early because I haven't been getting sleep and doing school is hard while also having no sleep. I'm also doing a play. It's just the Matilda musical. I'm very scared.

Words:637

Y/N's POV:

It's been a few months with L'manburg. There have been a few meetings with Dream coming over to our base but I was locked in the van every time after what happened the first time.

I was locked in the van again. Quite boring since I had nothing to do. While sitting there, I heard more yelling. Instantly, I ran to the window to witness what happened. Wilbur was on the ground again but with a nasty slash on his face done by a sword. That said sword was held in the hands of none other than Dream.

I couldn't do anything, or so I thought. I grabbed a sword close to me and started banging to the door only to realise it was unlocked. They must have forgotten to lock it. I started running to Dream and his team, only to be stopped by two swords to my neck when I was close to Dream.

The two swords were held by George and Sapnap. One was at the back and the other was at the front. A shiver went down my spine as I felt the cold netherite touch my skin.
"Long time no see, Y/N. How are you?"
He asked while grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him. He knew I hated feeling weak so he just teased me just to tick me off.
"You know it's rude to not answer people. If I were you, I would listen to me and do as told since there are weapons up to your neck that would rip you to shreds in seconds."

"Don't you even dare or else!"
"Or else what, Tommy? You will kill me? I would like to see you try."
"We will have a bow duel."
"Oh, and you think you can beat me? Fine if you insist. I want Cat and Mellohi. I'm guessing that you want the safety of Y/N and the independence of L'manburg, correct? Well then I also want Y/N."
Everything was silent. Everyone was in shock. Such a strange request from Dream. His team didn't seem to question the request from Dream.

"Tommy, you don't need to do this. You know what you're putting on the line, right? We are putting your discs and Y/N for God's sakes. Tommy please ju-"
Wilbur begged but it didn't work.
"I know what I'm putting up. But if I win, then we will get independence and Y/N's safety!"
He said in desperation to convince Wilbur.
"Yeah, IF you win. Tommy, I agree with Wilbur here. It's best to not. You might die. You're putting your life in danger, not mine." I tried to convince Tommy.

Like usual, he didn't listen due to how stubborn he was.

"Great, now that we have that sorted, I will see you tomorrow on the field with nothing but a bow. Don't be late."
With that, they walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAGGGHHH SORRY IT'S SO SHORT. It's kinda late and idk what to do so I wanted to end it with that. I promise I will try to do a longer one. Byeee my children. Have a good rest of your day and take care of yourself. Oh yeah before you go, I wanna say that this will now be Y/N x everyone basically but they are oblivious af. Byeeeeeee Sorry if you don't like that. I might change it back!