chapter 64

ever since I left, things have been pretty normal. our suspensions was correct. dream was looking for me. wilbur has been on the run due to helping dream escape and I haven't heard from tubbo after I left Las nevadas.

as I pase around my room, I wonder why quackity isn't here yet. a few weeks after I left philza's home, quackity came to see me but got disappointed when he heard I moved again. they gave him a duplicate of the compass and he came to visit me.

phill, lucky, and sometimes Tommy, would visit me every two weeks so it wouldn't draw much suspicion. they never went on the same day.

quackity however, he visits me every week. every Wednesday. he usually comes at daytime and leaves at night. when he's busy, he comes in the afternoon. but today was a Wednesday. it was about to turn midnight.

'did he forget? how would he forgot?'
I thought to myself. an idea popped up in my head.
'how about I go visit him tomorrow! to see how he's doing.'
it was going to be slightly dangerous because dream is still searching, but I don't really care. quackity is more important!

***

I changed my clothes and brought some bandages just in case. Once I got my shoes on, I started my walk to Las nevadas. it was a half an hour walk to get there. and when I did, I didn't expect to see what I did.

what used to be Las nevadas was now all blown up into a crator like L'manburg.
"quackity! where the hell are you!"
I screamed, trying to look for my friend in the soot and waving all the smoke away.

insted of quackity, I was greeted by foolish.
"foolish! what happened?"
he looked over to me. a ringing was in my ears as I saw him talk. if was something about a betrayal of purpled and he killed Charlie. wait..he KILLED Charlie?

my body shook as the memories of me and Charlie flashed in my head. I needed to find quackity.

***

after a few hours of looking for him, I finally found him. he was curled up in a ball, crying himself to sleep with some slime that looked like Charlie. the full of life green was sucked out of him. now his skin was as green as a jade. but he still had no life.

I wake up the crying boy, also starting to cry.
"I heard what happened."
i mutter to him and open my arms for him. he instantly jumped into them and hugged back, almost squeezeing all the air out of me.

my friend's loud cries soon quieted down. this just shows that no matter how tough you are, you can still cry, expesally over a loved one. my hand rubbed circles on his back as he stopped crying. his arms loosened around me.

"how about we get to building again? Charlie would be so happy!"

***

it has been a few weeks after his death. quackity is more stable but still cries. he usually drinks alcohol to sooth it. everything has been so mute and grey. nothing happened ever since then. and that made me wonder think of a really old question I asked myself.
"what's the point of life? what's my purpose?"
I asked myself out loud.

after finally getting the conclusion that I had no purpose, I wrote a note. a note for everyone I loved.

'dear everyone that I'm writing to,