chapter 18

I'm too tired for this shit but fuck it. I haven't edited most of my work so yeah. This is going to be bad.

Tommy pov:

There was a person watching Y/n behind the trees and writing in a similar book. He wore a hoodie with pastel colours. A lot of blue, yellow and purple. In the middle of his hoodie was the same simble on the book. I look at Y/n for a second, then I look back at the boy. He was gone. Was it all my imagination?

I ran out from the trees to see Y/n. Who was that guy anyway? Why were they stalking Y/n. I needed to tell them.

Y/n pov:

It was suspiciously quiet. The water was calm and the birds were gone. It was at least mid day. I forgot my clock so I couldn't check.

While I was pondering, I was rudely jump scared by the boy that got exiled. The one that saved me. More known as the Child or Gremlin. It was Tommy. He jumped onto my back to scare me. This child is so annoying sometimes.

"CHILD! What the fuck. I almost fell into the water!" I said while getting up and dusting myself off.
"I am not a child! I am a big man!" He screeched. It was funny to see him upset. He sat next to me. I quickly put my book away. I don't want to see the book. He would get suspicious.

"Oh yeah. There was a boy stalking you."
"Haha. Very funny Tommy."
"I'm not lying!"
Silence fell between us as I start to realise that he wasn't lying. I started to freak out inside my head. I didn't want Tommy to worry even more then he already is.

"Have you heard anything from Lucky?" He asked. What a strange question. Who was Lucky? I looked at him and tilted my head slightly. He jumped back a little.
"Do you not remember who Lucky is? They helped you through so much. Did something happen...?"

A vague memory passed through my head. It was a little person that looked like me standing behind me. Then it brought back the memory of me waking up next to a shadow like body slowly fading away. They were next to a sharp rock that had a small amount of blood. But that was all my imagination. Because when I woke up again, they weren't there and the blood was gone.

I felt a bit dizzy. I got us and almost fell again. My legs felt weak (Ahem. that is called vertigo, honey. Basically when you wake up feeling dizzy and weak). Tommy helped me stabilise by putting my arm around his shoulder.
"Now that I think about it, when I was running away from Dream, I got pushed off a cliff. I woke up with a shadow that was fading and a small amount of blood on a sharp rock beside me. Then..I think I blacked out again. I woke up again and saw nothing. It was all gone."

He just nodded and we made our way back home. Everyone was excited to see me again. I was able to walk when we got home. They asked a few questions. It was fine. Techno just at stood a door frame, watching. When I looked at him, he would either look away or close his eyes. His skin was tinted a small amount of pink on his face. It wasn't that noticable, since his skin is already slightly pink, but it was still noticable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what to do rn.
Byeee! Love you all so much! Thank you for reading this! This supports me a lot and it makes me understand that people like my content. Even if it's only one person so far, we never knows what happens in the future!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah bro. Me and my friend had an argument about coffee. I wanted to make coffee but she said to use a cup since I didn't have a mug. She then talked about ice coffee and told me to make ice coffee. She also knows that I didn't want ice coffee in the morning.

Welcome to the world of hell (DSMP)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara