Let's find her (Avengers A.O.U)

Start from the beginning

"Ugh." Ultron lets out before he blasts Cho in the shoulder.

Pietro grabs Wanda and quickly runs off.

"Ah, wait, guys!.. They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time." Ultron says as he unplugs himself from the Cradle.

~~~~~~~~

"Two minutes, stay close." Steve says as he enters the lab.

"Dr. Cho!" He calls out as he sees her laid against the wall bleeding.

"He's uploading himself into the body." She tells him as she holds her wounds.

"Where?" Steve asks.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark." She tells him.

"First I have to find it." Steve says.

"Go." She tells him.

"Medics are on the way." He tells her before running off.

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asks.

"We did." Clint replies.

"I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him." Nat says.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint says aiming at it.

"Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Steve as he jumps onto the roof of the truck.

"No, no, no, no, no. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ultron yells before shooting the back open.

Cap gets knocked into the air before landing on the dragging door of the trailer.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way." Steve tells them.

"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint tells him.

"Thanks, Barton." Steve says.

Ultron unplugs himself from the Cradle and blasts Steve back onto another car as he tries to enter the truck. Steve jumps onto the mirror of a truck and swings to get back onto the trailer's roof.