We'll do that together too (Avengers: A.O.U)

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck." JaeJae says looking at it.

"This is insane." Bruce says stepping closer.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Steve speaks.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis... This isn't strategy, this is.....rage." Bruce says.

Thor barges in and grabs Tony by his throat, holding him up.

"Woah, woah, woah! It's going around." Clint calls out.

"Come on. Use your words, buddy." Tony says grunting.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor says angrily.

"Thor! The Legionnaire?" Steve asks walking closer to him.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north, and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again." Thor says pissed off.

"The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron." Nat says.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho asks.

Tony starts laughing making Bruce subtly shake his head at him to get him to stop.

"You think this is funny?" Thor asks taking a step to him.

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so... is it so... it is. It's so terrible." Tony asks still chuckling.

"This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand." Thor calls out.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." Tony says snapping.

"Tony, maybe this might not be the time to-"Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls." Tony says cutting Bruce off.

"Only when I've created a murder bot." Bruce says.

"We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface JaeJae?" Tony asks.

"Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD." Steve replies.

"Why did you even try to mess with artificial intelligence?" Maria asks but Tony stays quiet.

"Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" Tony asks walking around.

"No, it's never come up." Rhodey answers pissed as well.

"Saved New York?" Tony asks.

"Never heard that." Clint says.

"Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it." Tony says.

"We're the Avengers... We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there?" Tony stops.

"Thanos, Zakaryx?? Any other creature out there that plans to kill or torture Y/N... That's... that's the end game." Tony says getting a little emotional.

"That's why you did it." Clint says with his arms folded across his chest.

"You don't want what happened to Y/N to happen again." Nat says looking at him before looking down.