"Go on, Miss Cortez," he said. "Give it a wave,"

Star waved her wands slightly, and a bunch of books that were stacked upon Ollivander's desk came flying off around the room.

"Perhaps not," said Ollivander, taking the wand from Star and giving her another one. "Try this one,"

Star waved the second wand, and a plant pot behind the desk smashed and went everywhere.

"Nope, definitely not that one," chuckled Ollivander. "Let me think..."

He disappeared into the abyss of wands once again, and returned 30 seconds later with another one.

"I have high hopes for this one," said Ollivander, handing it to her.

Star took the wand from him and it lit up in her hand. Her eyes lit up and she smiled widely as everyone around her did too.

"That's the one, Miss Cortez," smiled Ollivander. "The wand chooses the wizard. It's not always clear why, but it is clear that that wand was made for you,"

"Thank you so much!" smiled Star.

"You're very welcome," replied Ollivander.

Mattheo paid for Star's wand and they all left Ollivander's feeling quite satisfied. They were going to travel back home, until Star stopped and tugged Alya's arm.

"Ally, can we go and see Freddie and Georgie?" asked Star, excitedly.

"Aw, of course we can," smiled Alya. "I'm sure they'd be happy to see you,"

Alya and her friends made their way to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and walked through the door to see it swarming with students. Alya smiled to herself when she saw how busy the shop was. She felt pride in knowing that she could help the twins achieve something like this and knowing that she'd always told them that it would be a success, making sure they wouldn't give up on their dream. She noticed both twins over by the Peruvian instant darkness powder. As she and the others walked over to them, she noticed another familiar face.

"Hey, Ally!" smiled Harry, as he locked eyes with her.

"Hey, Harry," smiled Alya, hugging him.

"Hello, beautiful," smiled Fred, hugging her and placing a small kiss on her cheek.

"Hey bubs," smiled George, doing the same. "We didn't know you were coming in today,"

"Neither did I," chuckled Alya. "We were here getting all of our stuff for school, we got our letters this morning. Star was actually the one that wanted to come and say hello,"

"I see, hello Star," smiled Fred.

"Hi guys," smiled Star. "I just got my wand!"

"Wicked! Let's see then," smiled George.

He pretended to inspect Star's wand closely, pulling funny faces as he examined it for a few seconds.

"Not too shabby," he said, handing it back to her. "Go and pick something off the shelves, anything you want,"

Star giggled at him and thanked him before wandering around the shop, dragging Draco and Enzo with her. Just then, Ron and Hermione walked over to them.

"Ally!" they both said, pulling her into a hug.

"Hello, you two," smiled Alya. "How are you?"

"Good, thanks," said Ron.

"I'm good, sis," smiled Hermione. "Oh, hello, Star,"

"Hi, Minoney," smiled Star, making Hermione giggle at her.