Christmas Eve Shopping

The next morning, Alya woke up still being cuddled tightly by Fred and George. She looked at them both sleeping peacefully and thought about how cute they looked. She ran her hands through George's hair, as he was still on her chest. This woke him up, and he looked up at Alya with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, isn't this a beautiful sight to wake up to," he whispered, making Alya giggle.

"Morning, Georgie," she smiled. As she said this, George snuggled into her tighter, and buried her head in her chest.

"I really love it when you call me that," he said. Alya tried to stop herself from blushing, but it didn't work.

"Morning, darling," said Fred, as he woke up from his sleep.

"Morning, Freddie," smiled Alya. Fred chuckled to himself and kissed the top of her head.

"Alright there, George?" chuckled Fred, looking down at his brother.

"Perfect, mate," smiled George.

"Yeah, I bloody bet you are," said Fred. "Lucky git,"

"Aw, jealous Fred?" chuckled Alya. "Come on, we better get ready if we want to go to Diagon Alley, its Christmas eve, so it's going to be packed,"

They all got up and Fred and George went downstairs to get changed. Alya went to her trunk and got some clothes out for her to wear. She smiled as she saw Mattheo and Draco's hoodies and notes on top of her trunk. After a few minutes, she decided to have a quick shower. She got in the shower and started washing her body and her hair, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," she said.

"Are you... where are you?" said George from the bedroom.

"I'm in the bathroom, come in if you want," she shouted. He opened the door and walked into the bathroom.

"Oh my... Merlin's beard Alya, you could've told me you were in the shower!" shouted George, trying to look away.

"What did you think I was doing?" chuckled Alya. "Aw, is someone flustered?"

"Obviously I'm going to be fucking flustered, Alya," said George. "You're standing in front of me completely naked in the shower!"

"Well I would ask you to join me, but I don't think we really have time for that," smirked Alya. "Plus I don't think Freddie would be best pleased, although he could always join us if he wanted,"

"Stop Ally," he groaned. "Don't say things like that, it's not fair,"

"Why isn't it fair? It's the truth," smirked Alya.

"Oh my god..." George muttered under his breath, struggling to tear his eyes away from Alya.

"Pass me that towel, will you?" she smiled at him.

He passed her the towel and she wrapped it around herself, stepping out of the shower. She walked into the bedroom and he followed behind, slowly. She started drying her body and getting dressed. She'd managed to put her underwear and bra on, before noticing George was still staring at her.

"You going to watch me get dressed, Georgie?" she chuckled, squeezing her hair in her towel.

"I... I can't stop," said George.

"Then sit down and enjoy the show," she smirked.

"Great, now I'm hard," chuckled George. "What are you doing to me, Ally,"

At that moment, Fred walked in. George quickly sat on the bed and put a pillow on his lap.

"Hey, Ally, are you... woah," said Fred, staring at her.