The Confessions

The next morning, Alya, Tom and Mattheo woke up and cuddled for a while as usual. Draco came in and jumped straight on Alya, burying his head in her chest.

"Morning, beautiful," he said, kissing her chin.

"Morning, love," smiled Alya, kissing his head.

"We'd better get used to this," chuckled Mattheo.

"What?" said Draco.

"Nothing, just a joke," said Mattheo, as Alya gave him a death stare.

Soon after, Star came running in.

"Hey, Star!" said Tom, as he picked Star up and put her on the bed with them.

"Hi Tommy," smiled Star.

"Did you sleep well?" asked Alya.

"The best," smiled Star.

"Good, shall we go and get some breakfast?" said Mattheo.

"Yeah, I'm starving," said Draco.

They all walked downstairs and found Pansy and Theo already in the kitchen and Blaise in the living room.

"Morning, sleepy heads," smiled Pansy. "I thought I'd make us all breakfast this morning,"

"Aw, thanks Pans," smiled Alya.

They all sat down at the dining room table to eat their breakfast, before going back upstairs to get ready for the day. Alya was in her room, when Draco knocked on the door.

"Hello, my love," he said, as he walked in.

"Hey, Dray," smiled Alya, wrapping her arms around him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just wanted to see you," he smiled, kissing her cheek.

"You're so cute," smiled Alya. "I actually need to talk to you about something, but it doesn't have to be right now,"

"Yes it does..." said Draco. "You can't leave it like that or I'll be worrying all day!"

"Okay, I'll tell you now," said Alya. "I love you, Dray,"

"I love you too, but what did you want to tell me?" asked Draco.

"I love you. I'm in love with you," said Alya.

"You... a-are you serious?" stuttered Draco.

"I am," said Alya. "But I want to tell you... that I also love Tom... and Mattheo,"

"But... you love me?" asked Draco.

"I do, Dray, I love you so much," said Alya.

"Oh my god," said Draco, wrapping his arms around her waist and crashing his lips against hers. "I never thought I'd hear you say that,"

"But it's true," smiled Alya. "Did you... hear the other part?"

"I did, but I don't care," said Draco. "You love me,"

"So you don't mind that I love other people too?" said Alya.

"As long as you love me and want to be with me, I don't care," said Draco. "The love I have for you is so intense that you could be with 100 other people and I'd still want you. Do they know?"

"I told them last night," said Alya. "I wasn't planning on it but it kind of just slipped out. They said the same thing as you, and that as long as I spend some days or night alone with them they don't care,"

"I agree," said Draco. "I love you, my girl,"

"I love you more, darling," said Alya, as she kissed him passionately.