The Burrow

The next morning, there was a very gloomy atmosphere. Mattheo, Alya and Draco all woke up and looked at each other, but none of them moved. They stayed in the positions they were in, Draco spooning Alya from behind with his arms wrapped around her waist. She laid on Mattheo's chest with her arm wrapped around him while he had one arm around her head. They were cuddling for a while until the others woke up.

"You three look like you're in a throuple," laughed Blaise, as he woke up and saw them cuddling.

"I wish," chuckled Alya.

"Imagine that," smirked Mattheo.

"I don't think I should imagine that, that won't end very well," smirked Alya.

"God, you three are terrible," laughed Pansy.

"Morning everyone," said Tom, as he woke up.

"Forgot where I was for a minute, got a bit scared," chuckled Theo as he woke up.

"We better go to breakfast then, you lot," sighed Pansy.

"No, I'm good here," said Draco, clinging on to Alya tighter.

"Same,"said Mattheo, also hugging her tighter.

"Let's join in then," said Tom, jumping on the bed and putting his head on Alya's chest. Alya chuckled and put her arm around him as she kissed his forehead.

"Wow, Ally, I bet you're loving life," laughed Pansy.

"You have no idea," giggled Alya. "As much as I'm loving this, boys, we do need to go,"

"No!" said Tom. "I'm not moving,"

"Me neither," said Mattheo.

"Nope," said Draco, as all three of them placed kisses on her cheek, chin and forehead.

"Gosh," chuckled Alya. "I think you boys are enjoying this foursome a bit too much,"

"Are you boys sure you don't all love her?" laughed Blaise. The boys all said nothing and avoided eye contact with everyone.

"Boys, if you don't get up right now, none of you will get cuddles before we leave, or when we come back," said Alya.

"But if none of us move, you can't get up," smiled Draco. "That way, you can't leave and you'll miss the train and we can stay here the whole time,"

"Oh, my darling Dray," laughed Alya. "Once again, you forget who I am," with that, she lifted all three boys into the air gently, slid off the bed and placed them back down. She turned around and smirked at them, before getting dressed. They sat there looking at her in shock, before getting up and getting dressed too.

Once they were all dressed, they went downstairs to the great hall for breakfast. On their way, Alya moved the three sofas back to the common room. They got to the great hall and ate their breakfast, mostly in silence.

"You're all so bloody miserable this morning," chuckled Alya.

"I can't help it, it's going to be shit without you," moaned Mattheo.

"He's right, it's going to be so weird," said Blaise.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Ally!" said Pansy, leaning over to hug her.

"Me too," said Tom, sadly.

"Guys, it's only two weeks," smiled Alya.

"That's too long!" said Theo.

"You're all so cute, you know," laughed Alya. "Anyway, i can pop into your minds and talk to you during the holiday,"

"I forgot about that!" said Draco.