Fun Story #29: A Filthy Finale.

Jack Skellington stood on the rooftop of the casino, facing his nemesis Oogie Boogie, who had grown to a monstrous size thanks to the bugs that gave him more parts. Oogie Boogie had kidnapped Santa Claus and Sally, Jack's love interest, and planned to take over Halloween Town and the other holidays. Jack had fought his way through Oogie's minions and traps, and finally reached the top of the tower, where he confronted Oogie Boogie.

"Oogie Boogie, you fiend!" Jack shouted. "You've gone too far this time! Release Santa and Sally at once!"

Oogie Boogie laughed maniacally. "Oh, Jack. You're so naive. Don't you see? I'm the Seven Holidays King now! I have the power to control all the holidays, and make them mine! Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving, Independence Day... They're all mine!"

"That's impossible!" Jack said. "You can't just take over the holidays like that! They belong to everyone!"

"Wrong, Jack. They belong to me! And you can't stop me! You're nothing but a skeleton with a pumpkin head! You're no match for me!"

Oogie Boogie then said, "Oh, Jack. I'm just getting started!" He slammed his arms to the ground, causing the ground to shake as he shouted in rage.

Oogie then says tauntingly, "Well, well, well, what a pest you are. Still around? Ooohh, can't say I like that. So why don't you just give up, you know, surrender?"

Jack felt the tremor, but he didn't flinch. He was determined to stop Oogie Boogie and save his friends. He said, "It's over, it's over. Your scheme was bound to fail. It's over. You're finished here. Your next stop will be jail!"

Oogie Boogie mocked him. "He mocks me. He fights me. I don't know which is worse. I might just split a seam now if I don't die laughing first."

Oogie Boogie then swung his arms at Jack, trying to crush him with his fists. Jack dodged his attacks, using his agility and skill. He said, "What's this? A trick? I'm not impressed. You're bad and now you're tall. It makes it all the more worthwhile to see a giant fall."

Oogie Boogie taunted him. "Talk, talk, talk, but I'll tell you, this giant's going nowhere. If I were you, I'd take a hike. There's danger in the air."

Oogie Boogie then opened his mouth and spat out a stream of bugs at Jack, hoping to overwhelm him with his minions. Jack used his Soul Robber, a whip-like weapon that he had acquired from Dr. Finkelstein, to fend off the bugs and lash at Oogie Boogie's face. He said, "Well I'm feeling angry, and there's plenty left to do. I've fought your most unwelcome help, and now I'm after you!"

Oogie Boogie growled at him. "Even if you catch me, you could never do me in! I'm ten stories high and just as strong, which means I'm gonna win!"

Oogie Boogie then grabbed a large metal pipe from the roof and swung it at Jack like a baseball bat. Jack jumped over the pipe and landed on Oogie Boogie's shoulder. He said, "It's over. You're finished. You'll never get away. You? The Seven Holidays King? That'll be the day!"

Oogie Boogie shook his shoulder, trying to throw Jack off. He said, "How feeble! How childish! Is that the best you got? You think that you're a hero, Jack. But I think you are not."

Oogie Boogie then reached for Jack with his other hand, hoping to grab him and squeeze him to death. Jack quickly transformed into the Pumpkin King, using his fire powers to burn Oogie Boogie's hand and make him let go of him. He said, "Now it's time for you to see what it really means to scare. Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man, although I don't play fair."

Jack then threw a fireball at Oogie Boogie's chest, making a hole in his burlap sack and exposing his bugs inside. Oogie said, "It's much more fun, I must confess, when lives are on the line. Not mine of course, but yours old friend, now that'd be just fine."

Jack then jumped into the hole and started to pull out Oogie Boogie's bugs one by one with his Soul Robber, making him shrink and lose his power. He said, "I'm the only Pumpkin King!"

Oogie Boogie screamed in pain and fear as he felt his life force draining away. He said, "No! No! No! This can't be happening! You can't do this to me! I'm the Boogie Man! I'm the King!"

Jack ignored his pleas and continued to pull out his bugs until there was nothing left of Oogie Boogie but an empty sack. He said, "Goodbye, Oogie. You've treated my friends so hatefully. And now you have to pay."

Jack then threw the sack away and freed Santa and Sally from their cages. He hugged them and apologized for his mistakes. He said, "I'm sorry, Santa. I'm sorry, Sally. I was wrong to take over your holiday. I hope you can forgive me."

Santa smiled and said, "Don't worry, Jack. I forgive you. You've learned your lesson. And you've saved the day."

Sally smiled and said, "I forgive you too, Jack. You've been brave and heroic. And you've saved me."

Jack smiled and said, "Thank you, Santa. Thank you, Sally. You're both very kind. And you're both very dear to me."

Santa said, "Come on, Jack. Let's go back to Christmas Town and fix this mess. There's still time to save Christmas."

Sally said, "And let's go back to Halloween Town and celebrate Halloween. There's still time to have some fun."

Jack nodded and said, "Yes, let's go. But first, let me say this: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good fright!"

A/N: Okay so I know this isn't entirely accurate to the game, but I just wrote this for the fun of it. And it's October, so I'll be doing a few Halloween and Samhain oneshots. And Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies of all time. And this was back then when Disney made some good movies. And the game sequel is awesome as well. Though, sadly, I never got the privilege of playing it, since I wasn't aware of the game's existence at the time.