Story Idea #36: Vhonte Tervho: Mandalorian member of the Rebel Alliance.

A/N: Vhonte Tervho is an actual character from Star Wars. She was created by Thomas David Hodges, an artist who has worked on many Star Wars webcomics, as well as the Star Wars Insider article The Mandalorians: People and Culture, written by Karen Traviss. He is notable for featuring visual reference on the first female Mandalorian. He also contributed artwork to the book You Can Draw: Star Wars published by DK Publishing.

A/N: Vhonte Tervho was a female Mandalorian soldier, who lived during the Galactic Republic's twilight years. A veteran mercenary and an experienced huntress, Tervho was recruited by Mandalorian leader Jango Fett to serve as a trainer of clone commandos for the Republic's Grand Army during its infancy on Kamino. As a member of the Cuy'val Dar, Tervho took on the role of training sergeant for nearly a decade, training more than a hundred young clones and turning them into commandos. When the Republic's clone army was finally deployed against the droid army of the Confederacy of Independent Systems at the Battle of Geonosis, Tervho departed Kamino for the first time in close to ten years, having earned a wealth of credits for her services. Her contract completed, Tervho returned to the Mandalorians' cultural homeworld of Mandalore, though she would again take up the role of clone trainer later in the war, instructing more than a thousand of the Grand Army's elite clone commanders in weapons training.