Fun Story #7: Mary Fitzpatrick and her kids take a vacation to Kahndaq.

Mary Fitzpatrick was one of the best mercenaries ever, but she was also a loving mother to her two children, Peter and Teresa Parker. She had continued to raise them after her husband, Richard Parker, had died due to the Finisher. She had trained them to be skilled fighters and spies, but she also wanted them to have a normal life and enjoy their childhood. That's why she decided to take them on a vacation to Kahndaq, a beautiful and exotic country in the Middle East.

Kahndaq was ruled by Black Adam and Adrianna Tomaz, the King and Queen of Kahndaq. They were also known as the super-powered heroes Isis and Black Adam, who had liberated their nation from tyranny and oppression. They were respected and admired by their people, but also feared and distrusted by some of the world's governments and heroes.

 They were respected and admired by their people, but also feared and distrusted by some of the world's governments and heroes

Mary had met Black Adam and Adrianna before, when she was hired by an anonymous client to infiltrate Kahndaq and steal some ancient artifacts

Mary had met Black Adam and Adrianna before, when she was hired by an anonymous client to infiltrate Kahndaq and steal some ancient artifacts. She had managed to sneak into the royal palace, but she was caught by Black Adam, who recognized her as a fellow mercenary. He was about to kill her, but Adrianna intervened and convinced him to spare her life. She sensed that Mary was not evil, but misguided. She offered her a chance to redeem herself by working for them instead of against them. Mary agreed, and became one of their trusted allies and friends.

Mary had kept in touch with Black Adam and Adrianna over the years, and they had invited her and her children to visit them in Kahndaq. Mary accepted, hoping to show Peter and Teresa a different side of the world and introduce them to some of her friends.

They arrived in Kahndaq by plane, and were greeted by Black Adam and Adrianna at the airport. They were dressed in their royal attire, but they hugged Mary warmly and welcomed her with smiles. They also greeted Peter and Teresa politely, but they could sense their nervousness and curiosity.

"Mary, it's so good to see you again," Adrianna said. "You look well."

"Thank you, Adrianna. You look beautiful as always," Mary replied. "And you, Adam. You haven't aged a day."

"That's one of the perks of being a god," Black Adam said with a smirk. "And these must be your children. Peter and Teresa, right?"

"Yes, sir," Peter said, trying to sound respectful.