Fun Story #19: Star Wars: Two New, Yet Familiar, Ships for the Fel Empire.

A/N: My first ever Star Wars oneshot. The reason for me to delete my Star Wars stuff relating to the Cadeverse was because I've given up on it. Since the Marvel Gaeaverse and this are obviously my main focus. It won't stop me from making Star Wars oneshots.

A/N: This one takes place during the Legacy Era, during the time of Cade Skywalker, Ania Solo, and Marasiah Fel. Three Skywalkers that have their own paths.

Marasiah Fel, the Empress of the Fel Empire and one of the descendants of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Naberrie, stood on the bridge of her flagship, the Imperious. She gazed at the holographic display of the galaxy, showing the locations of her allies and enemies. She knew that the Sith threat was not over, even after the defeat of Darth Krayt and his One Sith. There were still remnants of his followers, hiding in the shadows and plotting their revenge. She also knew that there were other dangers lurking in the unknown regions, such as the Grysk Hegemony. She had to be prepared for any possible scenario, and to protect her people and her legacy.

She turned to her loyal companion and lover, Antares Draco, who was also the leader of the Imperial Knights

She turned to her loyal companion and lover, Antares Draco, who was also the leader of the Imperial Knights. He was wearing his distinctive red armor and helmet, which signified his rank and allegiance. He was holding a report in his hand, which he handed to Marasiah.

 He was holding a report in his hand, which he handed to Marasiah

"Your Majesty, I have some good news for you," he said. "The engineers at Kuat Drive Yards have completed their designs for two new types of starships that will enhance our fleet. They are based on the old Republic models, but with significant improvements and modifications."

Marasiah took the report and scanned it with interest. She saw two images of starships that looked familiar, but also different. One was a large wedge-shaped vessel with four massive engines and a prominent bridge tower. The other was a smaller triangular-shaped vessel with two large wings and a central hull.

"These are the Venator 2 and the Acclamator 3," Draco explained. "They are the successors of the Venator-class Star Destroyer and the Acclamator-class assault ship, which were used by the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire in the past. They are versatile and powerful vessels that can serve as starfighter carriers, troop transports, command ships, and attack cruisers."