Story Idea #5: Transformers Prime/Mortal Kombat Original Timeline.

X

X

It was a dark and stormy night in Outworld

It was a dark and stormy night in Outworld. The evil emperor Shao Kahn was sitting on his throne, surrounded by his loyal minions and warriors. He had just won his tenth consecutive Mortal Kombat tournament against Earthrealm, and was preparing to invade and merge it with his own realm.

But before he could give the order, he felt a sudden surge of energy in his palace. He looked up and saw a large portal opening in the sky, emitting a bright light. He sensed a powerful force coming from the other side, something that he had never encountered before.

"What is this?" he demanded, rising from his seat. "Who dares to challenge me?"

He ordered his guards to investigate the portal, but they were met with a barrage of laser blasts that vaporized them instantly. Shao Kahn watched in shock as a group of giant metal beings emerged from the portal, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

They were Transformers, but not from any realm that Shao Kahn knew of. They were from another dimension, where they had been fighting a war against their own kind for millions of years. They were the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and they had come to Outworld by accident.

Optimus Prime scanned the surroundings and realized that they were not on Earth anymore. He had been trying to use the Space Bridge to transport his team to another location on their home planet, but something had gone wrong during the process. He suspected that Megatron, his arch-enemy and leader of the Decepticons, had sabotaged the device somehow.

"Autobots, report," he said through his comlink. "Are you all right?"

He heard the responses of his comrades: Ratchet, Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen and Wheeljack. They were all alive and functional, but confused and wary of their new environment.

"Where are we, Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"I don't know," Optimus replied. "But we are not alone."

He pointed at Shao Kahn and his army, who were staring at them with hostility and curiosity.