Story Idea #21: Team Prime in Israel.

The sun was setting over Jerusalem, casting a golden glow over the ancient city. In a secret underground base, hidden beneath the Ministry of Defense, a group of extraordinary visitors was waiting for an important meeting.

They were the Autobots, a team of alien robots who had come to Earth to protect it from their enemies, the Decepticons. They had been living in America for some time, but had recently relocated to Israel, after their previous base was destroyed by a Decepticon attack, courtesy of Starscream revealing the location of Autobot Outpost Omega One after he rejoined the Decepticons.

The leader of the Autobots was Optimus Prime, a towering figure who transformed into a red and blue semi-truck. He was noble, wise, and courageous, and carried the Matrix of Leadership within his chest. He had been contacted by the Israeli government, who had offered him and his team a new base and an alliance, in exchange for their help in fighting the Decepticons.

Luckily, Smokescreen, with the Phase Shifter, immediately took Optimus with him before the base was destroyed. The rest of Team Prime was scattered. Wheeljack is imprisoned in Darkmount in Jasper, Nevada. But Wheeljack has his ways of making an escape.

Shockwave, along with some other surviving Decepticons, arrived on Earth, joining Megatrons' ranks once again, which would place Starscream at greater risk of losing the chance of vying for Megatrons' favor. Sucks to be him anyway. At least the whole "incident" with the Autobot Transport, carrying a reservoir worth of pure Energon, which Starscream said that "carted away MY Energon", during the incident wasn't brought up to Starscream by Megatron, who was really REALLY pissed off upon learning that Starscream screwed up such an important operation from the get-go.

That was, and still is, a major embarrassment to Starscream, who didn't like to be reminded about that incident.

Optimus Prime had accepted the offer, hoping to find a new home and a new ally on Earth. He had also learned to speak Hebrew, the official language of Israel, in order to communicate with the government leaders and the people.

He was accompanied by four other Autobots: Arcee, a female warrior who transformed into a blue motorcycle; Bulkhead, a heavy hitter who transformed into a green SUV; Bumblebee, a scout and the youngest member of the team who transformed into a yellow sports car; and Ratchet, the medic and scientist of the team who transformed into a white ambulance.

They were also joined by three human allies: Jack, Miko, and Raf. They were teenagers who had befriended the Autobots when they first arrived on Earth, and had been helping them ever since. They had also moved to Israel temporarily with them, until the Autobots launched an attack on Darkmount & claimed victory, and Jasper, Nevada gets fully repaired.

The Autobots and their human friends were waiting in a large hangar, where they could transform into their vehicle modes without being seen. They were surrounded by various military vehicles and equipment, as well as Israeli soldiers who guarded the entrance.

"Are you nervous, Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"Not at all," Optimus replied. "I am confident that we can reach an understanding with the Israeli government. They have shown us great hospitality and respect."

"I hope so," Bulkhead said. "But I don't trust politicians. They always have hidden agendas."

"Bulkhead is right," Ratchet said. "We should be careful. We don't know what they want from us."

"They want our help," Bumblebee said through his beeping . "And we want theirs. It's simple."

"It's not that simple," Ratchet said. "We don't know what kind of threats they face here. We don't know what kind of enemies they have."