Story Idea #20: Uriel (Darksiders) Meets a certain Femme Autobot.

Uriel was leading a patrol of Hellguard angels across the ruins of Earth, searching for any signs of demonic activity. She was alert and vigilant, knowing that the enemy could strike at any moment. She had sworn to protect this world from the forces of Hell, even if it meant defying the orders of the White City.

As she flew over a collapsed bridge, she spotted a flash of pink and blue in the distance. She squinted her eyes and saw three strange vehicles speeding along the road, followed by a swarm of flying drones. She recognized the drones as Decepticons, the mechanical demons that had invaded Earth along with their organic allies. She had encountered them before, and knew they were ruthless and dangerous.

She signaled to her squad to follow her and flew towards the vehicles, hoping to intercept them before they reached the city. She wondered who or what they were, and why the Decepticons were after them. Were they allies or enemies? She decided to find out.

She reached the vehicles and saw that they were motorcycles, each with a different color scheme. One was pink and white, another was blue and silver, and the third was purple and black. They looked sleek and futuristic, but also somewhat familiar. She felt a strange connection to them, as if they shared something in common.

She hailed them on her communicator, hoping they could understand her.

"Attention, unknown vehicles. This is Uriel, leader of the Hellguard. Identify yourselves and state your purpose."

There was a brief silence, then a female voice replied.

"This is Elita One, leader of the Female Autobots. We are here to help you fight the Decepticons. We mean you no harm."

Uriel was surprised by the response. She had heard of the Autobots, the mechanical allies of the humans who opposed the Decepticons. She had also heard that they could transform into different forms, but she had never seen one in person. And she had never heard of female Autobots before.

But Uriel did hear of Cybertronians nonetheless. Metallic organisms that are created by Primus, whom Uriel believed to be another creation of The Creator, just like the Angels and Humankind, or what the Cybertronians would call The Creator "The One". But Uriel wasn't really sure, as she had never met Primus in person, despite what she heard about him and Unicron, whom even Uriel perceived as worse than even the likes of Lucifer.

She looked at the motorcycles more closely and saw that they had some features that resembled angelic anatomy, such as wings, faces and hands. She realized that they were indeed Autobots in disguise, and that they were female like her.

She felt a surge of curiosity and admiration for them. They were warriors like her, fighting for a cause they believed in. They were also beautiful and graceful, like works of art. She wondered what they looked like in their true forms.

She decided to trust them, at least for now.

"Elita One, this is Uriel. I welcome you and your companions to Earth. We are grateful for your assistance against the Decepticons."

She saw the motorcycles nod in acknowledgment.

"Thank you, Uriel. We are honored to meet you and your fellow angels. You are an inspiration to us."

Uriel smiled slightly.

"Likewise."

She then noticed that the Decepticons were closing in on them.

"Elita One, we have company. Are you ready to fight?"

Elita One revved her engine.

"Always."

The two leaders exchanged a look of mutual respect and understanding.

They then charged into battle together, side by side.

Uriel and Elita One led their forces into the fray, blasting and slashing at the Decepticons with their weapons. Uriel wielded her angelic sword, which could cut through metal and flesh alike. Elita One used her plasma rifle, which could fire powerful shots of energy. They were both skilled and experienced fighters, and they complemented each other well.

They also communicated with each other, coordinating their attacks and covering each other's backs. They quickly developed a rapport, as if they had known each other for a long time.

"Uriel, watch out for that Seeker on your left!"

"Thanks, Elita One. I owe you one."

"Don't mention it. Uriel, can you take out that turret on the roof?"

"Consider it done. Elita One, can you distract that tank on the ground?"

"Leave it to me. Uriel, do you have any more of those grenades?"

"I have a few left. Why do you ask?"

"I have an idea. Follow me."

They fought their way through the Decepticon ranks, clearing a path for their allies. They reached the bridge where the Decepticons had set up a blockade. They saw a large cannon mounted on a truck, guarded by several drones and soldiers.

Elita One turned to Uriel and winked.

"Ready for some fun?"

Uriel nodded and grinned.

"Always."

Elita One transformed into her motorcycle mode and sped towards the cannon. Uriel followed her, holding onto her handlebars. She felt a thrill as she rode on Elita One's back, feeling her power and speed.

They dodged the incoming fire from the Decepticons, weaving and swerving between them. They reached the cannon and Elita One jumped over it, flipping in mid-air. Uriel threw her angelic grenades at the cannon, causing it to explode in a ball of fire.

They landed on the other side of the bridge, where they transformed back into their humanoid modes. They high-five each other and cheered.

"Nice work, Elita One!"

"You too, Uriel!"

They looked at each other and smiled.

They felt a bond forming between them, a bond of friendship and respect.

Or even a feeling of calling themselves "sisters". Not by relations. But by their bondage.

A/N: To be honest, I always thought it would be cool to see Uriel (Darksiders) and Elita One meet each other for some reason.

A/N: Darksiders happened to be one of my favorite franchises. Sadly, I'm one of the more "recent" fans, since I wasn't aware of Darksiders back then. I do enjoy them just as much as anyone else.

A/N: Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one! Please tell me your thoughts, unleash the comments, and vote. See ya 👋!