Story Idea #13: Autobots in Israel.

The arrival of the Autobots and Decepticons to Earth in 2007 sparked a global conflict that threatened the existence of humanity. While most of the alien robots were drawn to North America, where the All Spark was hidden, a small group of Autobots landed in Israel, hoping to find allies among the people of the Holy Land.

The leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime, was aware of the history and significance of Israel, as well as its strategic position in the Middle East. He decided to contact the Israeli government and request a meeting with its highest officials, hoping to establish a peaceful and mutually beneficial relationship.

He sent a message through the internet, using his knowledge of Hebrew, which he had learned from scanning various sources. He identified himself as an Autobot, a friend of humanity, and asked for a chance to speak with the president, the prime minister, and the chief of the general staff of the Israel Defense Forces.

The message was received with astonishment and skepticism by the Israeli authorities, who were already on high alert due to the reports of alien attacks around the world. They debated whether to respond or ignore the message, whether it was a hoax or a trap, whether it was an opportunity or a threat.

After consulting with their intelligence and security experts, they decided to take a risk and agree to meet with Optimus Prime, under strict conditions. They arranged a secret location in the Negev desert, away from any populated areas or sensitive facilities. They also prepared a large military force to escort and protect them, as well as to confront any possible enemy.

Optimus Prime agreed to their terms and arrived at the designated spot with his four companions: Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Jazz. They transformed from their vehicle modes into their robot forms, towering over the human soldiers who surrounded them with awe and fear.

The Israeli officials arrived in a helicopter, accompanied by several fighter jets. They landed near the Autobots and approached them cautiously, escorted by their security guards. President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. They were greeted by Optimus Prime, who bowed his head respectfully and spoke in fluent Hebrew:

“שלום עליכם. אני אופטימוס פריים, מנהיג האוטובוטים. אנחנו באים להציל את האנושות מפני הדספטיקונים.”

("Peace be upon you. I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. We come to save humanity from the Decepticons.")

The president of Israel, who was also fluent in Hebrew, replied:

“עליכם שלום. אני הנשיא של ישראל. אנחנו מקבלים אתכם בארץ קדושה זו בכבוד ובסיכוי.”

("Peace be upon you too. I am the president of Israel. We welcome you in this holy land with honor and caution.")

He then introduced himself and his colleagues: the prime minister and the chief of the general staff. He also explained that they were representing not only Israel but also other countries that were interested in hearing what Optimus Prime had to say.

Optimus Prime thanked them for their hospitality and courage and proceeded to explain his mission and his vision. He told them about Cybertron, his home planet that was ravaged by war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. He told them about the All Spark, the source of life for all Cybertronians, which was lost in space and ended up on Earth. He told them about Megatron, his archenemy and leader of the Decepticons, who followed the All Spark to Earth and was frozen in ice for thousands of years until he was awakened by human scientists. He told them about his duty to protect the All Spark from Megatron's grasp and to prevent him from using it to destroy Earth and create an army of evil robots.

He also told them about his admiration for humanity and its achievements, its diversity and its creativity, its courage and its compassion. He said that he saw in humans a reflection of his own values and ideals, which he shared with his fellow Autobots. He said that he wanted to help humans defend themselves from the Decepticons' tyranny and to learn from their wisdom and culture.