Chapter- 37 Confession and Angel

Next day it was Sunday. Radhika got up early then her usual self. She wasn't able to sleep whole night worrying about Mahir' reaction. Whole night she was tensed pacing in her room, shifting and turning on the bed and drinking liters of water. On top of that she kept Aditya on call talking to him. He too tried his best to clam her nerves down but nothing seemed to work.

As Ajay has to go to the hospital for his scheduled Operation. He left earlier but Aditya messaged to inform him directly come to Malhotra Mansion once he was free from hospital. Aditya reached Malhotra Mansion with heavy heart. He was himself getting scared thinking about his brothers reaction but in front of Radhika' nervousness his anxiety flew away in the air.

He directly went towards Radhika' room. As Radhika was already waiting for him. He entered and closed the door behind. After breakfast evryone left towards their respective rooms so he didn't find anyone in the living area and it was easy for him to enter Radhika' room.

Radhika saw him and threw herself on him like a Khola bear. Aditya held her protectively.

I am scared Adi....she whispered slowly.

Aditya just hugged her. He himself was at edge and didn't knew what can he say or do to comfort Radhika.

Aditya pulled back gently- Kuch nhi hoga Radha. Mein hu tumhare sath i swear Bhai ka Jo bhi reaction hoga hum sath mai handle krnege.

Radhika shook her head. She didn't knew how to say it in words what she was feeling. Being in a relationship was one thing and confessing about it was another and here she was about to do both the things. She still remembered the first time she told her brother about her having a crush on someone and he behaved like a typical overprotective father.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door breaking her thoughts of chain.

Radhika!...the person knocked again.

Radhika and Aditya looked at eachother shocked- Bhai!

Bh...Bhai aa gaye go....go from here ...Radhika panicked.

Aditya scared- haa...saying he turned and towards the door...

Radhika pulled him back harshly-
Dimag kya cooker Mai rakh krr aye ho. Yaha se gaye na Bahar toh Bhai tumhara kima baana denge...

Toh kha se jao...He asked panicked.

Radhika!!!!....there was again knock a bit louder.

Radhika panicked- be..bed ke neeche...she pushed him near her the bed....nhi nhi.....she pulled him up....mere wardrobe mai haa waha jao....she literally dragged him towards the cupboard and pushed him inside opening and closing the door.

As her wardrobe was big enough for a person to settle down she was first time gald for that. She composed herself and ran to open the door immediately.

Kya krr rahi thi tu?....Mahir asked entering the room as soon as Radhika opened the door.

Vo..vo....she cursed herself for fumbling. She took a deep breath....aree vo washroom mai thi. Aap baato kya hua itna. Knock kyu krr rahe the.

Haa vo mujhe massage oil chaiye tha....said Mahir....Sherya khe Rahi thi tere cupboard Mai new stock pada hai uska. Last wali bottle khtam ho gayi hai toh vo he lene aya tha.

Radhika' breath hitched as Mahir walked towards the Cupboard. And at that very same time all of her three brothers came inside the room huffing like they were running some marathon.

Mahir looked at them and frowned- tum log kya krr rahe ho yaha? Aur ase bhag krr kyu aye?

Vo...vo hum bss.....the three of them started together and stopped together.

Tu bol le.... Abhishek said to Manik.