Chapter- 12 A Father

Radhika looked at Mahir he was so quite that it scared her. She tried to hold his hand but he took a step back. Her eyes welled up, this was not something she was expecting. She was ready for his every reaction but not silence.

Sherya approached him gently. She knew only Radhika will able to handle him in that state but when she is the reason behind it who will handle her Mahir. She understood the siblings whatever they did was to protect him from getting hurt but in the end he got hurt in the worst way possible.

She gently held his hand-

Mahir aap thik hai?

Mahir looked at her numb for a second-

I..i am fine....saying he started to leave but Radhika held his hand and stopped him.

Bhai please ase chup maat raho. Humne Jo kiya aapko hurt na ho isliye Kiya.....he turned towards her in a snap...

Am I not hurt or I am less hurt......he said making her flinch. His voice had no emotions yet there was Anger and hurt in it that scared them.

Abhishek approached him-

We know you are hurt Bhaiya hum aapko Aaj sabh kuch Saach baatne he wale the but.....

Kyu baatne Wale the?.....asked Mahir.......itne saalo se toh Saach aapne andar daba ke baithe the na toh ab achanak kyu baatne Wale the? Jb tu ghr chod krr Gaya tha tb nhi bataya. Jb Radhika tu, ghr chod krr gayi tb nhi bataya. Arjun jo mere sath tha ussne bhi mujhe pta nhi chalne Diya kuch. Mein ek jhooti aurat se pyaar krta Raha usko Maa samj ke pyaar krta Raha jisne mujhe he paida hote phik diya. Tum logo ne mujhe hurt na ho issliye yeh sabh kiya right?........he looked at the three of them.........fine then I am not hurt. I am so happy that I can't describe it in words. Tum logo ne kitna bada scarife Diya hai tum log toh jante bhi nhi ho Guys and rather than getting angry or hurt i should appreciate you all. thank you so much.....he was about to join his hand when Radhika pulled them down.

Radhika cried- it will just kill us Bhai. Please asa.....

And it's killing me that kids i raised lied to me........said Mahir hurt......tum logo ne mujhe protect krne ke liye yeh sabh kiya. Mujhe hurt na ho esliye yeh sabh kiya, I get that and i understand that but at what cost? Tum log ghr ke mujhe aur aapne Pariwar ko chod krr chale gaye. Sirf meri wajah se.....he grabbed both Abhishek and Radhika' arm and turned them towards the family members.......yeh sabh ka kya? Meri wajah se ghr chodne ka ek reason milla tum dono ko. But baki sabh ke sath tum dono ka koi rishta nhi hai. Jo hu bss mein hu tum logo ki life......he faced them.....you guys didn't walk away from me but you guys walked away from your family. You lied to me and broke my trust. Bachpan se leke Aaj tk hum joint family mai rahe hai. Kitni baar humare ghr Mai jahgde hue aur haar baar mene tum logo ko ek he baat samji hai. Maybe our parents are different but we will never be like them. Hum ek hai aur hamesha rahega. The promise we made to each other "Together Forever, No matter what" you just broke that and threw it on my face.....he shouted, making the flinch. He just started leaving from them. He really needs to clam himself down.

The three of them stood there crying the disappointment on their brothers face was the hardest pill to swallow for them. They were protecting him from truth and hurt and it backfired them in the end.

Radhika was not able to think straight her mind started showing all the worst scenario of her Brother leaving her, not talking to her. Her breath suddenly starts getting uneven. She tried to control her herself and focused on her breathing but she was far gone in her panick state. She immediately held Abhishek' hand.

He saw her struggling in breathing and immediately held her-

Radha..Radha kya hua tujhe?....he himself was panicking and everyone yelled when she lost her consciousness and dropped in his arms.