Wheel of Fortune

It's been two weeks everything started getting back to it's place. Manik was enjoying his vacations with a bang!

Arjun and Shivanya were busy with there different court cases. Sherya too was feeling a lot better. It's been almost three months in total she is pregnant. Her baby bump also start showing she was feeling bad as she thought she has gained some weight. She ended up crying she didn't want to go out niether she wants to leave her work. In the end Mahir suggested her to work from home and renovated a new room for his wife so that she can do her botique work from home also.

Abhishek was busy with his hospital life with Aditya. Both were doing there best in the hospital.  They were working under Ajay as interns. Ajay was an amazing person in real life but in Hospital he was a hell of a person. One single mistake and he would blast them off in front of everyone without carrying of the surroundings. By now they were used to it.

Ajay has clear plan for his brother and for Abhishek too. Him being a Chairman of Khurana Hospital, every work load came at him. He decided to make Aditya CEO of the hospital and Abhishek MD. He has already talked about it with Mahir and he has no issues or say he didn't dare to say No. For Ajay, Mahir was not just his friend but a brother and he can't dare to deny that fact. Ajay has full right on Malhotra Siblings so does Mahir as on Aditya!

The only person who was unhappy was Radhika. Though she was back to work with vengeance.

She didn't understood why her Bhai was so interested in explaining her about every single thing of Malhotra Empires. He showed her all profits and loss margins reports. He made her go through each every one of them and patiently explained her everything on top of that he also told her about the projects they had done, was doing in present and will be doing in the future. Not to disappoint or upset him she gave her whole heart and mind in everything he taught her.

Her brother was proving to be the strictest boss in the world. He took her to every business meeting in the name of his assistant and handed over the work of making presentation. He asked her questions about every little thing they said in the meeting just to check if she was giving her full concentration or not.

It was Friday morning another day, everyone sat on the breakfast table laughing and talking. The only person who was quite was Radhika. She was feeling grumpy. She had literally begged her brother to show some mercy on her. Their was an important meeting with international clients and her brother wants her to accompany him.

From last two weeks because of work she wasn't able to give Aditya a little bit of time. He was skulking like a toddler and she hated that. It was her department that she will skul and he will make it up to her not the other way around. The guy was talking to her but expect for YES and NO he rarely said anything.

She decided mentally "SHE WILL NOT GO TO THE MEETING NO MATTER WHAT".

Her firm decision broke when Sherya nudged her and whispered-

Kya soch rahi hai?

Radhika looked at her for a minute and an idea popped in her mind-

Aap mujhse pyaar krti ho na Bhabhi?....she asked showing her the best puppy eyes to Sherya.

Sherya understood the little devil needs something.

Sherya- kya chaiye madam ko ab?

Aazadi!....Sherya frowned....Bhai ke attyarchar se ek din ki aazadi. Mujhe Aaj ki meeting Mai nhi jana please kuch bahana baana krr baacha lo....said Radhika.

Sherya- aur meeting Mai kyu nhi jana wase bhi ghr prr tu kya he krr legi?

Aapki help!....she thought on her foot....aap botique ka kaam sabh akele krti ho. I will help Bhabhi. Please bhabhi aapni baachi ko hittler se baacha lo. Aapka baacha bhi kush hoga aapne uski bua ko bachaya hai uske papa ke attyarchar se.