Chapter 5- Rules

I am really sorry to keep you guys waiting. I completed the chapter yesterday only but unfortunately it got deleted and because of that it took me time to re-write everything again causing delay for uploading.

Enjoying reading!!!!

Mahir was sitting behind the table leaning on his big leather chair. Looking at his sister, she was still the same he thought. She was an A grade brat in her school time, his school used to call him almost every next day saying what new darma she did there. Either she prank any teacher, bunking, school, not completing homework or assignment he was okay with that. But he was never okay with her misbehaving in school with any teacher or getting in fights. He remembered almost every session he scolded her, punished her and she started to behave but now after seeing her after almost two years he again has to start from zero with his sister. She always called him Hittler and not thinking of it, it's time to be the real hittler of her life.

Radhika was looking down her brother asked her to sit and she sat in front of him. She was again feeling like a 15 year old idiot who was so much of a brat that his brother used to punish her hardly. Her ears still rings from the countless scolding she got from him. She needed her Bhai' exclusive attention and she used to get it. But when it came to manners and discipline he never spared the rod. She always tried to keep herself out of trouble but it was like Trouble' loved her like they were her long lost ex boyfriend' or something they chased her every and in the end the conclusion is she always ended in her brother' study room for horrible sessions. It was like he was not business man but an ACP who loves interogation sessions.

She was dragged out of her thoughts when Mahir spoke-

How was your college life Radhika?

She looked at him shocked and immediately looked down. Does her brother know everything.

Fudge Brownie!!! Her brother not being around she almost broke every rule of the college and misbehaved, though it was not her intention but it just happened. In her college the teachers were way too much annoying for her liking. She bunked almost half of her 2 years of college, if not for Ayesha who used drag her purposely to attend lectures waking her up early morning. It was a big chaos for her. For her morning starts at 10 and now she is used to that time of getting up. Other than that she misbehaved with teachers and fought countless time with stupid bullies of the college. She being the topper of the college she threatened the Dean saying that if so he did said anything to her brother she will not leave him and expose his son who was one of the bullies in college. He was well protected by his father but She knew his secret' well and that made it easy to be a free bird and her brother didn't knew anything but.....

Mene kuch pucha Radhika. I expect an answer. How was your college life?....said Mahir.

Radhika gulped she was already panicking her brother was just scaring her more. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes tight. She blurted out everything in one go-

Bhai aapko Jo bhi rules Dene hai de do and finish it. I..i mean i am already scared please yaar aur maat daro aap. Aa..aapko Jo bhi complaint milli hai na vo sabh saach hai. I knew that Dean must have called you and told you everything. Vo mere samane aa jaye toh....she huffed....bloody.....

Toh kya? And Bloody what?...asked Mahir dangerously. He was ammused at what his sister was doing. She was hell scared and he understood that. But when she started speaking ill about dean he was again back to serious Mode. The dean personally called him and told him about all the adventures and stunts his sister pulled and how she threatened him.

She stopped and opened her eyes only to see Mahir looking at her furiously. She got up immediately as she saw him, Getting up from his seat and picking up the stick kept on the table and coming towards her. She tried to say something but her throat felt dry. She cursed, she always does that whenever she panicked she doesn't see left or right but just blurt out everything like anything.