Chapter- 11 Saach

Two days passed by like a flash. Mahir carked the deal 500 crores successfully and everyone in house celebrated, it was a deal he was working on from past few months and finally his hard work paid off.

It's was Sunday. The award ceremony was talk of the town. It was The Best Business Tycoon award which was bagged by Mahir from last 5 years in a row, and this was the 6th year. Every news channel was covering it live with great deal of interest.

The Malhotra' settled down on there reserved seats. The presenter called him on stage and handed over the trophy to him. The hall was filled with loud applause.

Mahir smiled and Rasied the trophy for camera'. The host said-

Mr. Malhotra, few words for your success please.

Mahir smiled and took the Mic gladly. He faced the camera' and crowd in the room-

Well Success consist of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Everytime I recieve this award it's just not because of my success but my failure' too. I learn from my failure' and move towards the success. And there is one more big reason behind my success.....he looked towards his family, the camera' focused on them......My family who have been my constant support till now and will always be. There is is a saying, behind every successful man there is a woman......he looked at Sherya and camera focused on her.......In my life it's my wife who stood by me through each and every thick and thin. So today I dedicate this award to my Wife Sherya Mahir Malhotra love of my life!!!

He came down and gave his interview to the media. Everyone was hovering over him for his interview or picture'. The security was right beside him, Mahir asked Vikram to safely send family members out of the hall as it was all crowded. He didn't wanted to take risk with attackers or anything. Vikrant gudied the family out of hall said by his brother.

By the time they reached home it was already late. The siblings hotted in joy making everyone smile. Mahir shook his head in disbelief they were behaving like bunch of crazy teens but he smiled he loved them just like that. He was missing there smiling happy faces from last one week.

Abhishek and Arjun picked Mahir on there shoulder' and hotted in joy they did a happy dance.

Sherya concerned- guys neeche utaro aapne Bhaiya ko. Lag jayegi.

Radhika backed Hugged her- don't worry bhabhi kuch nhi hoga......she looked at them. The smile on her brothers face was something she wanted to treasure for life. She was feeling something big is going to happen tomorrow. They will tell him the truth that' all but still her heart was not able accept or avoid the unknown felling she was getting in her guts.....Bhai ko hum kabhi kuch nhi hone denge Bhabhi....... Sherya looked at her. The tone she used worried her.

Before she could ask anything Abhishek dragged Radhika towards Mahir.Arjun was already hugging him and Abhi and Radha joined. Mahir looked up only to find Manik looking at them longingly from a distance he just smiled and signed him to come and Manik came running and hugged them all making the stumble back. Mahir held them protectively and hugged them.

No matter how angry he becomes with them he will not forget to give them the comfort they want. It's been a week Radhika has come back the differences he saw between her and Manik troubled him. The way Radhika was ready for his anger but not truth troubled him and the way Abhishek was still behaving with his mother that too troubled him. He thought to give them time to adjust but it was like nothing was settling down. He thought to step up and get answers to his questions by hook or by crook. But not now when they are looking so happy.

They pulled back and congratulated him. Sakshi came towards him and took him in his embrace making the three of them look away in disgust. She didn't came for ceremony saying she wasn't feeling well but the truth was she wasn't able to see someone else taking that trophy which was her children' right. Mahir hugged her tightly he pulled back and took her blessings.