Chapter- 32 Radhika Malhotra in action!!!

Radhika sat in ICU holding Mahir' hand. What her brother did shook her badly. Suddenly the guilt took over all the emotions she was holding onto. The gulit of leaving her brother, the guilt of misbehaving with him, the gulit of not being able to apologise, guilt of not talking it out with him. She held his hand her body wrecked sobs she cried harder.

Bhai....she said through her tears in her broken voice....Bhai please uth jao. Aap mujhe Jo saza Dena chate ho de do Mai kuch nhi bolungi Bhai but please don't punish me like this. Please get up Bhai. Doo saal phele mene Jo kuch bhi Kiya vo meri galti thi...nhi Infact it was a crime I did. I never apologised to you for what I did. Please Bhai ab jb aap mere pss aye ho mujhse maafi maange ka haq maat cheen lo. Aur company..I..i can't do this. Mein yeh deserve nhi krti Bhai you should know that better. Don't make me go through this please Bhai I beg of you uth jao. Jo Mera kabhi nhi tha aur na he kabhi hoga usse mai kasie aapna Maan lu. Mujhe aap chaiye Bhai aapka sath chaiye aapki maffi chaiye Bhai....she cried.

Sherya and Shivanya rushed inside. It hurted them to see her like this. They approached her....

Radha....Sherya called out slowly.
Radhika immediately turned and hugged her midriff. She cried all her heart out trying to come with the terms of what her brother had done for her.

Once she was out of tears she stood up.

Radhika- mu..mujhe ghr Jana hai bhabhi.

Phir se bhag Rahi hai Radhika....Ajay said from behind as he came inside. He came to talk to her and saw the most painful site. Radhika was his sister also.

He understood the pain she was going through but he also knew only Mahir can go through those barriers and clam her down better them him.
He went towards her and faced her.

Sherya and Shivanya took a step back with respect giving him space. They knew what power Ajay holds in Radhika' life. It was no less then Mahir!

Radhika took a step back she was in no mood to argue or listen to her Bhaiyu. She needed a break!

Ajay firmly- Look at me Radhika. Aur bol ki tu aapni problems se nhi bhag nhi Rahi hai? That you just need a break.

Radhika looked away. She was doing that only!

Fine! Tujhe Jo krna hai krr koi tujhe kuch nhi bolega. Do whatever you want to do. Through away the trust Mahir has put into you....he harshly turned her around from her elbow making her face Mahir.....ek baar uski taraf bhi dekh le. Jb vo uthega usko Dene ke liye tere pss proper answers bhi hone chaiye Radhika. Kya bolegi that you failed when he trusted you, you failed in what he taught you, and you failed to protect your own families reputation that was on stake.

Radhika looked at Mahir. She wished he just gets up and free her from the burden she was feeling. She understood everything he has given her the trust, the love, the faith but she was not ready yet and she didn't even knew if she will ever be!

Ajay cupped her face- you can do it Radhika! You are Mahir Malhotra' child. He trusts you to the right thing and so does we.

Sherya held her hand- hum hai tere sath Radha. Tere Bhai ka asirwad hai tere saath. Unhe aur hume tujh prr pura bharosa hai ki tu kuch galat nhi kregi. Aur....before she could complete her sentence Vikram bragged inside tensed.

Kya hua Vikram itna pareshan kyu hai?....Ajay asked.

Vikram tensed- Media ko jald se jald statement Dena hoga. Mr. Rakesh Mumbai mai land krr chuke hai. He may strike us with legal notice and ask the board members to take decision right on the moment. Ki unhe next CEO hona chaiye company ka. Aur....he trailed off not being and to continue.