Chapter- 15 Study Session.

Scene starts with Study room.

Manik and Radha were sitting in front of Mahir. They were present in the study room Abhishek was yet to come.

Mahir- Manik open Mathematics we will start with geometry.

Manik- Bhaiya koi aur topic krte hai na? Aur bhi acche- aache topics hai maths mai.

Radhika laughed - mene phele baar suna hai kisi ko bolte ki Maths mai ache- acche topics hai. Uss se accha toh tu trigonometry he padh le beta vo toh aur bhi accha hai.

Manik galred- mein padh lunga aap aapna dekho na.

Mahir galred at her- extacly tu aapna dekh beta. Start reading Financial statements topic go through it and then I will give you Statement to tally. Clear? And mind you One mistake and I will give you enough motivation today.....she gulped hard and nodded. Her Bhai will not leave her today and she was sure she will receive good strokes.

Mahir turned towards his little bean who was looking amused rather than sacred.

Kya hua Manik. Tujhe alag invitation ya motivation du books kholne ka.....he asked sternly. Manik shook his head scared......then start show me the formula' you have written...... and just like that his face paled.

Manik stammered- bh..bhaiya v..vo m..mai...i...mean....

Mahir annoyed- yeh kya vo mein vo mein laga rkha hai say it clearly.

Manik clenched his eyes shut-

Formula' nhi likhe hai and mere notes bhi complete nhi hai Sorry....he said in one go. And opened his one eye but didn't found his brother.

Mahir from behind- Repeat?....he said dangerously. Maink turned and recieved a hard hit on her thighs.

He hissed in pain-

Ahhh Bhaiya....Mahir was about to hit him again but Radhika came in between and stopped him.

Bh..Bhai kya krr rahe ho. Baacha hai. Lag jayegi usse. Aap Aram se baat kro na samj jayega.

Mahir firmly- step back.

Bhai....she tried.

I said step back NOW.....he yelled angrily. She immediately moved aside. Their brother hates when someone comes in eachother' defence specially when that person is at fault.

Manik stepped back sacred but Mahir pulled him closer from his arm and shouted-

Notes complete nhi hai, Formulas likha nhi hai. What the hell were you doing in the school. Next two weeks mein tere finals hai and this is all you have damn excuses......Manik flinched. His eyes filled up but Mahir didn't relented.

Hath aage krr....he ordered leaving his arms. Manik shook his head scared and hid his hands behind his back.
Radhika plam his face mentally. Why was the boy hell bent on making their brother more angry. Mahir' eyes darkened. He hit him hard on his legs making him hiss in pain again.

Mahir- hath aage krr or you will get these strokes continuously......Manik immediately showed his hand in front. His hands were trembling badly. Mahir' eyes soften. He pulled the kid in his embrace immediately. He hated being so strict with them. But he has to otherwise his siblings won't even hesitate to fail in exams.

I am sorry bhaiya...Manik sobbed...mein abhi sabh complete krr lunga pakka.....Mahir pulled back.
Mahir sternly- guess what you don't even have a choice kid. Now go to that couch kneel down and start completing you notes. Kuch samj na aye toh mujhe puch lena. Get that?

He immediately nodded but whined-

Bhaiyaaaa kneel down mere pair Mai bhut dard hoga na.....he ended with a pout.