Chapter 17- Arjun' Warth

Abhishek and Aditya were sitting in police station waiting for Arjun. They both were hell scared to call their elder brothers and let them know about the situation. Abhishek was reluctant to call Arjun also. But at that moment he only had him as an option. The inspector told them in clear words to either call the guardian or spend a night behind the bars. So the only option left was to call Arjun. He was shivering from inside to even think about the consequences his brothers will dish out. Arjun and Mahir both are cut from the same cloth. Though Arjun rarely gets angry but when he does he is like a bursting Volcano.

Aditya was a lot different story. Even though Ajay was his cousin brother but he never let him feel like that. After his parents death only Ajay was left in his family and he fulfilled that place of a parent very well. But he was in too much pain to reach out to anybody after the loss of his parents. He just shifted to Delhi to cope with the situation.

Ajay didn't mind letting him go but he always kept watch on him. He never let him run wild and do anything reckless. Aditya was scared to face unknown consequences. He never troubled his brother by pulling any kind of stunt like this or by getting in fights or neither did his brother got a single complaint about him from the university. The unpredictable reaction he will face from his brother was scaring him. He doesn't even know what he will do with him. He has rarely seen him getting angry, when he is careless about his health and that is enough experience for him that he will be dead meat today.

He was sweating like carzy and Abhishek saw the look. He was the one who put his Saint like friend in trouble. He gently kept his hand on Aditya' shoulder.

Tension maat le I will talk to Bhaiyu.....assured Abhishek.

Aditya tensed- kya baat krega yaar. I am dead for sure. Bhaiya meri Jaan le lenge. Jb vo meri health ki carelessness ko leke daat sakte hai toh yeh stunt ke baad toh doo chaar laga he denge.

Abhishek- tujhe toh bhi sirf Bhaiyu ko face krna hai. Mera soach mujhe toh Bhai ko phele aur agar unhone Bhaiya ko baata Diya toh.....He trailed off when he saw Arjun entering the Police station. He was looking so clam that it scared Abhishek further.

Inspector saw him and immediately got up. Arjun Malhotra was a well reputed name in the law firm. Everyone was sacred of him and his style of work. He is very straightforward person and fights only for truth. He didn't lose a single case in his whole career and the aura he carries screams Respect.

Inspector- Sir! Aap yaha?

Arjun to inspector coldy- Abhishek Malhotra and Aditya Khurana?

Inspector frowned but pointed his head towards the direction where the two where sitting looking at Arjun. Arjun saw them and went near them.

They got up immediately while gazing at the floor.

Arjun- Look at me boys.....he used a hard tone and they immediately looked at him.......what were you doing on the highway?

No response and that just added fuel to the burning fire.

Arjun held Abhishek from his lapels and pulled him closer. This time his tone was so clamly dangerous that it sacred them both.

MENE PUCHA HIGHWAY PRR KYA RAHE THE DONO?....he gritted his theeth. He was already have hard time controlling himself.

From the time he got a call from Abhishek, he just told him that police caught them on Highway. He didn't gave any details but he got a clear idea as he said not to inform their elder brother about it. He was just furious why the hell on earth his siblings love to do things that might rile him or their elder brother up.