Chapter 7- Talk

Sherya came in the gym only to find Radhika sleeping leaning on the wall. Her husband has asked to give her Turmeric Milk and pain killer'. Her husband is too stubborn for his own good. He should let go his anger but she understood it will take time to do so, years of hurt and Anger can never fade within few days. She went near Radhika and shook her.

Bhai.....Radhika almost yelled, Stratling Shreya. She was seeing a terrible dream of her brother going away from her after knowing the truth. He was so hurt that she didn't trust him enough with truth.
Automatically she started thinking of worse scenario' in her mind making it difficult for her to breath. Sherya saw her taking deep breaths to clam herself, she didn't understood anything but hugged her tightly.

Sherya rubbed her back saying soothing words. Radhika pulled back once she was fine. They both looked at each other. Sherya with concern and question in her eyes and Radhika felt bad to be exposed like this.

From the time she has left the house she started getting panick attacks and they became Bane of her existence. Ayesha was always there for her when she is in this state. She always gets panicked when she thinks, what will happen when her bhai will find out the truth. There are only two possibilities for her. He stand by her or He will stand against her. And unknowingly just thinking him standing against her for hiding the truth is the only thing that comes in her mind.

Sherya shook her- Radha kya hua?

Radhika got up immediately- kuch nhi Bhabhi it's just kuch sapna dekha.

Sherya also stood up she can see clear lie in her eyes she wanted to ask more that' when Manik came inside the room and whined-

Bhabhi chalo na bhut bhook lagi hai. Aaj aapke devar ne mujhe bhut preshan kiya.

Radhika saw the opportunity to escape the situation and jumped on it- haa Bhabhi aapke patidev ne bhi bhut atyachar Kiya hai mujh prr. Aapna dono ki class lo Chalke abhi.

Sherya understood her trick but let it slide. She knew only her husband can make her talk and she will let him know about the situation before it's too late.

Sherya smiled- chalo dekhti hu mein un dono ko ase kasie mere baccho ko preshan krr rahe hai. Uss phele yeh le....she handed over the Milk and medicine towards Radhika.....yeh pe le tujhe accha lagega.

Radhika saw that and made face- Bhai ne bheja hai na yeh.....she looked away.....unhe khao kudh ake khelene.

Sherya gently- Radha kha lena tu asa kregi toh vo aur gussa krnge.

Radhika looked at her and skuled- aapke patidev na bhut pareshan krr rahe hai mujhe......she took the medicine and milk and had it in one go. Aap jao i will freshen and come. Aaj mai khane mai kuch meetha baana dugi sabh ki liye......she said and left.

Sherya and Manik saw her leaving and felt bad for her. Sherya sadly- yeh kb tk chalega pta nhi.

Manik- tb tk, jb tk unhone unki galti ka ehsaas nhi ho jata.....

Sherya looked at him saying and leaving, he said in a tone that has different tone and that didn't set with Sherya. She groaned she really need to set the things well. And the first step will be her husband. She signed and left.

After breakfast Radhika left towards her room and got all ready she really needs a break from all the people around her. She needs some energy and wants to go out for sometime. She went downstairs all ready when she saw her Shivi bhabhi.

Bhabh....she called out and Shivi came there.

Shivi- bol...she looked at her...khai jari hai Radha?

Radhika dramatically- oh my dear Babe' I need a break badly, nhi toh ek din ghr prr rahne se mein pagal ho Rahi hu. Aur tohda time yaha ruki na toh mental asylum Jana padega. Mein pss mai garden hai waha he Jaa Rahi hu 1/2 an hr mai aa jaugi. Koi puche toh baata Dena..... Shivi laughed and nodded. Radhika left but stopped and turned....aree ha Aaj kahne mai meetha mein baane wali hu. So sweet aap maat baana.... Shivanya nodded.