Chapter- 24 Brother or Beast!!!

It took a minute for Radhika to understand what she had done! She slowly looked up only to find her brothers burning eyes glaring at her dangerously. The coffee that launched in the air like a rocket landed on Mahir' bule suit which was looking anything but bule. The papers from the file too some were on the floor and some were still in the air.

Radhika stammered- Bh..Si...she stopped as Mahir showed her his plam to stop.

Clean this damn mess and In my cabin 10 mins....he said angrily. He looked around everyone was looking at them.....Get back to work!!!.....he yelled and glared at them. All of them immediately started doing there work.

Once he left. Radhika sat on the floor only holding her head. She felt like crying. Why on earth she dropped the coffee that too on her brother?

Pagal ho gayi hai kya Radhika. Dekh krr nhi chal sakti thi?....Arya scolded..... Aur abhi baithi kya hai chal jaldi utha vo papers waha se. Sir phele he gussa hai aur gussa ho jayenge.....she helped her cleaning the mess.

Di I think mai bhag jati hu.... Radhika said while picking up the papers..... Abhi bhut gusse Mai hai pta chala mujhe goli he maar de.....Arya galred at her.....aree mera matlab goli na maare prr doo- chaar thappad toh laga he denge. Mein bhag he jati hu....she cried dramatically.

Arya mocked her- Ha- ha bhag Jaa. Raat mai ghr toh jaayegi he nhi tu jasie. Kitne din bhagne ka irada hai aapka Radhika ji. Tu dekh krr darwaza kholti toh asa nhi hota na!

Radhika- mujhe kya pta tha Bhai bhoot ki tarah prakat ho jaayenge ase achanak. Mere funeral ki tyari shuru krr do aap. Aaj toh mein gayi. Unn prr coffee garyi vo bhi unke favourite suit prr aur ab inn papers ki bhi baand baj gayi hai.....she said looking at the papers half of them have coffee droplets on them. She immediately cleaned the mess with the help of Arya.

Radhika took a deep breath claming herself down. It was her first day the impression she set in front of her brother was nothing like she thought of. She thought for a second if she should knock or not. Thinking she just bragged inside the cabin without even knocking! To hell with the protocols or consequences she was already feeling nervous enough!!!

Mahir looked up from the laptop as Radhika came and stood in front of him. She was looking everywhere but him. She just spoiled his coat not his shirt otherwise he would have blasted her off. He was gald has he had a spare coat in his office so he changed. He needs to attend a meeting with a cilent if so he went in front of them like a toddler played in a mud. They would have laughed at him!!!

He leaned on his chair comfortably and looked at Radhika-

Dekh liya cabin acche se....he said bit coldly breaking the chain of her thoughts. She was looking looking at his cabin like a new born baby. Who see the new things and get ammused. She was actually looking cute to him.

vo..vo...Sorry....She looked at him and then immediately apologized.

Mahir- And why are you Sorry Radhika?

Radhika looked at him- Sir aapka suit khrab krr diya na esliye. But Bhai galti aapki bhi hai ase darwaza kon kholta hai. Aap na door change krwa lo. Glass door mai dekhege aapo ki bhar koi khada hai ya nhi. Baad mai phir kabhi asa hua toh aap kya kroge. Aur haa aapko jala toh nhi na coffee garam thi?.....she said everything in one go.

Mahir mocked- Ha beta tu baata de aur kya- kya renovation krwana chaiye mujhe? Aur bada jaldi yaad aya tujhe tune mere upar coffee giryi?

Radhika huffed- Can you stop being so sarcastic Sir. Galti se ho gaya mene jaan bujh ke tohdi kiya mene.