Chapter- 31 Hope and Shock

Even the longest night came to an end giving its way to sunrise hoping for the ray of light. Hope is the breath of life that keeps us going when everything else fails. The Malhotra' were hanging on a thin rope of that hope!

Radhika and Abhishek eventually forced everyone to go back to house. Everyone was dead on there feet and the exhaustion was taking toll on their health. They didn't want anyone else in the family to get sick it might get worse.

Arjun was doing well but due to medicine dose he just doze off. He was still unaware of Mahir' condition Shivanya informed both Abhi and Radha about her lie she told to Arjun. They understood her concern and wished that Mahir gets up because they were not in condition to lie in front of Arjun as he can easily see through their facde once he will know the truth they will end up facing his warth!

Sherya was reculant to leave but she understood everyone's concern. She was pregnant and she can't risk her child's health in her husband's absence. She was done crying for whole night and decided to stay strong for her family.

At the end for the sake of Manik she agreed to go back home. Because of continuous crying he was having slight fever and that scared everyone. When Manik gets sick he cling onto Mahir for the warmth. In a way every sibling does that but Manik becomes a lot cranky and only Mahir knows how to handle him in that situation. As he was not there Sherya stood up to comfort Manik she knew if any of her child will get sick she will be the one who will fail miserably!

Abhishek was sleeping in Arjun' room whole night he stayed with him. He wanted to feel comfort he held onto Arjun and cried. Each passing moment he was getting scared and was wishing his brother to get up. Arjun thought he was crying because of the pain he was holding onto but it was other way around.

Otherhand Radhika, paced out of ICU whole night without  blinking an eye. Ajay stayed with her and do does Aditya. Everyone saw her condition from getting bad to worst. They tried their best to convince her, to take a break and eat something but she stood her ground. In the end they gave up, the pain in her eyes made them took a step back. Her health was taking toll on her and it was clearly visible on her face. She didnt went inside the ICU because she was too scared to do so. She was taking glances of her Bhai in every five minutes thinking he might get up not for her but for the family atleast.

She stood up and went near the door again contemplating if she should step in or not. She took a deep breath and opened the door but swayed a little. She was about to fall when two pair of hands immediately held her from falling.

She looked back only to find Ajay glaring at her. She looked down as he made her sit on the bench.

Ajay sternly- kuch khaya tune subha se?

No response.

Radhika i asked you something?.....he almost yelled.

She flinched and immediately shook her head.

Ajay- have you completely lost it kya baata na chati hai yeh sabh krr ke ki....

Bhaiya please....Aditya interpreted. He came to check on Radhika after checking Abhishek who was feeding Arjun his soup and here he saw all this happening. For once he thought to ignore her when he saw the tears she was trying to hide.

Mein iske liye canteen se kuch leke ata hu. You stay with her....he said. Ajay looked at him Aditya signalled him and Ajay nodded. Aditya left towards the canteen.

Ajay croched down to her level and held her hand- kudh ko taklif deke kuch nhi hoga Baccha. Mahir jb uthe ga toh usse kitni taklif hogi tujhe ase dekh krr. Don't loose hope Radha usse kuch nhi hoga.....she just nodded. Ajay sighned and got up he pulled Radhika up with him.....chal mere sath andar....he started taking her inside the ICU.