Chapter- 6 Gym Session.

It was 5:30 when Mahir got up. He tried to get up but was getting chocked he saw his otherside and found his sister sleeping and almost chocking him with her hand on his neck. He gently removed her hand and made her sleep properly.

He kissed her forehead and looked at her she was sleeping like a kid looking all cute. He got up and left towards the washroom. He was happy to find her sleeping like that with him. Before going to Delhi almost everyday she used cuddle him like a Khola and sleep. He was happy atleast nothing changed but one question always stuck in his mind. Why did she stopped contacting him? For first six months she used to call him three times in a day even though he never spoke on that call but she just gave him a full fledged description of what shi is doing and going to do. But suddenly the call stopped. He need to ask her and find out what she was hiding. Thinking of all this he got ready in his track suit and was about to leave towards gym when he saw his sister still sleeping. He left hoping against hope that she will not rile him up so early in morning.

He entered the gym only to find Manik and Arjun running on treadmill with there ear phones On. He silently went towards the treadmill and Started running.

Arjun stopped and looked at the door and then towards Mahir-

Bhaiya Radhika nhi ayi aapke sath?

Mahir- nhi aa jayegi kudh he.

Manik looked at time there is still 10 mins. Left hope his sister comes on time otherwise his Bhaiya will not spare her today.

Arjun- aree toh aap utha dete na beechari phele he late soyi hai aab aap bhi na....he trailed off when Mahir glared at him. He immediately started running on treadmill avoiding his gaze.

He really wants to save his sister from angry bird but he knew he can't dare to leave the gym. He quickly messaged his Bhabhi now only she can help Radhika.

Sherya saw the message when she came out of the washroom she was going to do Pooja with Shivanya.

Sherya said-

Yeh ladki bhi na kl itni daat khayi aapne Bhai se aur aaj phir se.

Shivanya smiled- di yeh yaha ayi he esliye hai, roz aapne dono bhaiyon se peth ne ke liye.

Sherya smiled. They missed this siblings brieckin a lot. They went inside the room only to find Radhika sleeping on the bed like a star fish.

Sherya sighned and shook her-

Radha uth ja baacha....but our princess didn't even budge.

Sherya again shook her with a little bit force this time-

Uthna Radha....Radhika felt her touch and kept her head on Sherya' lap, snuggling her face in her stomach.

Shivanya smiled and creased her hair-

yeh phele bhi ase he krti hogi na.....Sherya nodded. They all missed her a lot and now when she was back with them they want to pamper her rotten but...

Shivanya smiled- bhabhi utha lijiye esse bhaiya bhut gussa krnge aaj toh yeh gayi pakka.

Sherya sighned she really don't want to disturb Radhika' sleep but she has to before Her husband come and he himself drag her out of the bed.

Sherya sternly- get up Radhika. 6 bje gaye hai.....Radhika woke up with a start and panicked she was late.

Radhika blurted out- 6 baj Gaye aapke pati dev meri Jaan le lenge Aaj. Aapko utana chaiye tha na bhabhi aur aap....she looked at Shivanya.....aapke patidev ko bhi mujhe prr taras nhi aya ek baar ake utha dete na. Ase Shero se shaddi kyu ki aapne jinko aapne he baache ki nhi padi hai.....she pouted.....ab Mein kya kru Bhai meri Jaan le lenge. Aree kuch kro na.....they both folded there hand on there chest and glared her down.