Chapter- 34 Her Solace- 2

Scene starts from Arjun' ward.

Sherya was feeling too exhausted so she thought to leave and rest at home. Shivanya also left with her giving her the company. They knew Radha was with Mahir as she needed him the most at that time.

Abhishek opened the door but he stood at the door. When he saw the cub galring at an unbothered Lion. He looked at them assumed.

Aap meri baat sun rahe ho ya nhi Bhai?....asked Manik irritated.

Arjun just looked away.

Bhai aapna....

Kya hua?... Abhishek asked intreputing Manik as he stepped in and sat on the couch kept in the room.

Yeh dawa nhi le rahe hai. Abhi Bhabhi tohde time phele inhe soup pila ke gai hai.....manik said irritated....kitne mushkil se pucho he maat. Aur ab medicine ki baat ayi toh le nhi rahe hai. Jb bhabhi thi toh baada bol rahe the Mai le lunga.

Abhishek smiled. His brother was pretty scared of his wife and Bhabhi to a level that he rarely thoroughed any tantrum in front of them.

Abhishek got up and took the medicine from Manik. His little bean will end up getting wacked rather than making Arjun have his Medicines.

Tu kyu angry Bird baatna hai ja baith Aram se mai abhi inhe khila deta hu....He said to Manik.

Mahir dumped the medicine in his hand and went to sit on the couch. He was annoyed his brother was proving to be a naughty kid that he was not.

Abhishek silently handed him the medicine but Arjun looked otherside. He knew his brother is angry at him and somewhere he was the reason behind it. He kept the medicine on the table. And sat on stool and took Arjun' hand in his own. Luckily his brother didn't pulled back.

Gussa ho?....he asked slowly. Arjun galred at him. Opps! Zayda gussa ho....he tried with charm. Arjun tried to pull his hand back but Abhishek immediately held it.

Accha- accha Sorry.....he said...mujhe aapse ase baat nhi karni chaiye thi. I know i crossed a line and I am really sorry for that Bhai.

Arjun looked at him.

You were not listening Bhai. Aap uss condition Mai nhi the, you would have got hurt. And I lost my control. I am really Sorry. Aapke sath baatmeezi ki uski liye Sorry, aapke sath argue Kiya uske liye I am not Sorry....he said skulking.

Arjun smiled- I am sorry too.

Abhishek looked at him stratled.

Mujhe clamly sabh handle krna chahiye tha. But i too lost control and yelled at you. So I am Sorry too....said Arjun.

Abhishek- ase kasie maff krr du...he took the medicine from the side table and forwarded it to Arjun....phele yeh kha lo and then I will forgive you.

Arjun glared- do think i am kid or something. That you can blackmail me like that.

Is it working?.... Abhishek teased.....yeh kha lo nhi toh Shivi bhabhi ya Bhabhi ko call krr dunga.

Arjun raised his eyebrow- You are threatening me?

Abhishek chuckled- krne ki kya zarurat hai Bhai. Aapke face prr likha hai that you are scared of them.

Aur....before he could complete Arjun took the medicine and gulped them quitely. His wife and Bhabhi roasted him enough for a day and he was in no mood of going through another roasting session.

Abhishek and Manik laughed out loud.

Haww! Aap kitna darte ho dono bhabhiyo se Bhai...Manik teased.

Abhishek too joined- aree humare dono bade Bhai aapni Biwiyo se darte hai.