Chapter-8 Changing Events

Scene starts from

Arjun immediately rushed towards Radhika and took her in his embrace.

Aditya heard everything and understood a little bit he just left from there. Radhika' tears were disturbing him to no end. He was unknowingly feeling something towards her. She didn't even talked with him much and he was felling this for the girl he didn't knew. But he understood one thing on the whole time that Radhika love her brother' a lot and can go to any extent to protect them and that warmed his heart.

Otherhand

Arjun held her till she clamed down. He cupped her face and wiped the tears-

Shant ho ja Radha. Chal we will tell Bhaiya the tr.....

Nhi....she looked at him......vo mujhe se gussa nhi hai Bhaiya he is hurt and I am the reason. I will talk to badi maa to end this all here only. Vo jo chahti hai unhe mill jayega but please i don't want Bhai to get more hurt.

Arjun- mom Jo chahti hai vo Tera haq hai Radha

Arjun- mom Jo chahti hai vo Tera haq hai Radha. Hum bhaiyo mai se kisi ko Tera haq nhi chaiye. Tu samj....

Radhika cut him off- problems uss cheez ki wajah se he hori hai na bhaiya toh mein uss problem ko he beech mai se haatha deti hu. Mein bhai ko aur hurt nhi krna chahti. Please......Arjun tried to say something. But Radha stopped him......let me do this. Atleast I will feel less guilty for hurting bhai.

Please.....Arjun just nodded. He hoped that hiding truth from there brother was right thing to do from there end but he knew they were doing a big mistake.

Mahir left towards his room he was angry on himself. Someone forced his sister to leave the house but he was not getting who did that. He was now getting the indifference of Radhika before leaving the house. After his father's death she changed herself completely after the three months. She did her best to keep him at distance. She was there but she wasn't the spark in her was lost and now he got that why it all happened. She was preparing herself to stay away from him and he was so angry on her that he didn't understood her pain.

His eyes welled up he felt like a failure as a brother, as a parent he will make sure he finds out who forced her to leave the house

His eyes welled up he felt like a failure as a brother, as a parent he will make sure he finds out who forced her to leave the house. He knew Radhika will not open her mouth but he will make her speak no matter what. He will find out the truth and ripe off that person for hurting his sister. He was determined.