Chapter- 33 Her Solace

As Radhika entered the conference hall everyone stood up. She was again feeling nervous with so much people's staring at her but she didn't looked down.

When she entered, she entered with her head held high. She went and stood near the podium. Before she could say or introduce herself the reporters bombarded her with questions.....

What is your name Miss?

May we know who you are?

What is your relationship with Mr. Malhotra?

Where is Mr. Malhotra?

Will there be a new CEO of Malhotra Empires?

How is Mr. Malhotra doing?

.......

They were attacking her one after another without giving her a chance to speak. She just looked down as her hands started shaking a little. She needs her Bhai now, she knew if she will stay there standing for another minute she will end up having an panick attack. It was bad decision that she thought she could handle this, she was so wrong, she thought!

She was about to take a step back and leave when Vikrant who was standing behind her came forward and whispered in her ears-

Sir ko hosh aa gaya hai Radha. Relax and take deep breath. He is watching you Live from the hospital he is with you....he said and something snapped in her.

Long gone that crazy thoughts of backing off. Her brother was up that was only thing she wanted to hear. For a fact her Bhai was watching her she can't let him down no matter what.

Now when she looked up, she was holding onto the stern face and she stared at everyone of them.

They were still attacking her with questions but when Radhika didn't responded and was just silently looking at them, the questions started to subside slowly- slowly and composing themselves they settled down on there respective seats.

Radhika icy cold tone......

Thank you for giving me a chance to talk....she tanuted.....I have an announcement to make that' my I am here. And I would appreciate if you will listen to me patiently without interrupting me in the middle.....she again looked at everyone on the room. No one spoke a word.

Radhika- So my self Radhika Malhotra! Younger sister of Mahir Malhotra. There is a good news to those who might be thinking why my brother is not here. So, basically yesterday night he and My another brother Arjun Malhotra met with a drastic accident. And let me clear you it was a deliberate attack....

Who is the person behind the accident?.....one of the reporter dared to ask.

Radhika looked at him- Well I said early only Mr. Murthy I don't like interruption but still i will let it slide once....the reporter looked away.....So answer to your question is I can't let you know until an unless my brother himself wants that to happen. Moving on, to the good news. The CEO of Malhotra Empires is doing good and will be joining back when he is perfectly fit and fine which might take 3 or 4 weeks. Till then I Radhika Malhotra will take care of the business in my brother's absence. The board members present here are the enough proff that they don't have any problem with me handling the business in my brother's absence..... every board member came to be present there. They knew the threat Radhika gave them was not empty and they were too scared to make enemy out of Mahir Malhotra.

Radhika continued.....

I just follow one rule in my life "Give respect and take respect". If anyone, I repeat again if anyone  tries to pulls My brothers name or Companies name down. I will send you tons of legal notices and after that what will happen.....You guys are smart enough to know that. Those who wanna work with me for few weeks should remember this. As I was coming here I have already seen many clients who are doing and have signed the projects with Malhotra Empires, giving some random interviews about my brother and the company. So, do whatever you want I don't care I want all the interviews and articles pulled off within 24 hours. After 24 hours those who have been part of those interviews, they will not be the part of our company I will call off the deals and  I will sue them with defamation case. Don't make enemy out me hope you remember that, Till then Have a great day!!!