Chapter 25- Caught!!!

Aree baat toh krr mujhse Radhika. Batta toh sahi kis baat prr apna muh phula krr baithi hai.....asked Mahir.

Radhika royally ignored him. She was angry with him or say pretending to be angry with him. She wants her brother to pamper her all she wants. She didn't like the beast side of her brother on top of that he didn't even asked her about her lunch or anything. Even though he himself was so engrossed in work that he didn't had his lunch expect for having that damn colourless coffee. She gaged even thinking about that. She is used to milk coffee but she tried her brothers coffee as an experiment and left like vomiting. Her taste buds where still bitter!

The car ride till home was silent it was already 9 which is dinner time. Otherwise he would have taken her to beach to relax her mind. Mahir parked the car. Before he could say anything Radhika immeditely got down and left inside the mansion without a word.

Mahir groaned- saare pagal mere he life mai kyu hai!!!

He cursed himself why did he gave in Radhika' demand and behaved like a heartless boss. From the time they has stepped out of the office. Radhika didn't even spared him a glance. But it was also for her own good only. What wrong he did? Cursing himself he too went inside....

Radhika came down freshen up so does Mahir. He tried to talk to her but she again avoided him. She was using the same silent treatment that he uses. Now he understood how it feels when someone doesn't respond you. He will definetly make sure not to punish his siblings with his infamous silence treatment!!!

Dining table everyone sat for having there food. Radhika came and sat on her place. She silently leaned on the chair closing her eyes. She was exhausted as hell. Everyone saw her and choose to keep quite. Radhika gets irritated easily when she is tried and they are in no mood to make her angry!

Sherya served food in Radhika' plate. She took a morsel and took it near her mouth and nudged her.

Radhika opened her eyes saw -bhabhi mai kha lungi aap khao.

Sheyra- kyu mai nhi khila sakti ya sirf aapne Bhai ke hatho se khayegi?.....Radhika looked away.

Sherya rasied her eyebrow. She looked at her husband he was looking at Radhika like a lost puppy she chuckled mentally. So her husband has done something. Good! She smiled and started feeding Radhika.

So kasia tha office ka first day.....Abhishek couldn't help but teased. His Bhabhi will save him for sure.

Radhika galred- khana kha! joote khane wale questions maat puch.

Arjun- kyu asa kya ho gaya Bhaiya ne zayda toucher krr diya kya?

Ek kaam kyu nhi krte Bhaiya wase bhi aap Legal department handle krte hai office ka. kal office mai aake dekh lena what happens with me.....she retort back annoyed.

Everyone galred at Mahir who immediately rasied his hand in surrender-

Mene kuch nhi kiya. She was the only one jisko Boss- employee khelna tha. I just gave her a small sneak peack of real Mahir Malhotra and she is angry with me.

Really?....everyone asked together. Once Radhika was half way she got up.

Sherya- baccha kha toh le acche se. Tune pura khana bhi complete nhi kiya.

Radhika shook her head- Nhi jayega bhabhi i am done! Aaj coffee inti pi hai mene ki uski wajah se peth bhar gaya. Khanna isse zayda nhi jayega or i will throw up....she said and left.

Sherya glared at Mahir- aapne usse lunch break bhi nhi diya Mahir?

Mahir- aree mein kudh metting mai busy tha pura din. Usse khana tha toh kha leti na mene thodi maana kiya tha.