Chapter- 18 Paying the Price.

Scene starts from...

Khurana Mansion.

Ajay looked at his younger brother standing in front of him looking down. When he got a call from Arjun he was in OT so he couldn't take it. By the time he came out and talked with him. He was furious at Aditya. Arjun told him what stupidity boys did. He was so angry that he didn't went home till he clamed himself down. But when he came home he saw his brother pacing in the hall panicked. He was looking scared, Ajay was in no mood to reprimand him after that seeing that look.

Aditya has always been an obedient good boy for his liking. Where boys in his age run wild and give their parents hard time. Aditya was too much different and mature for his age. But he can't let such stunts slide also. If he would have sneaked out for party or something else, he would have been lenient but they went for a bloody Street Race. Anything could have happened in that race, just the thinking like that scared him. He firmed his heart. He can't let such things slide no matter what. He will drill it in his brothers head that self preservation is important.

Ajay coldly- Look at me Aditya.

Aditya flinched slightly. His brother never used that tone with him. Even when he was busy with studies and was not taking good care of his health then also his brother was firm yet gentle. Now that he was taking such a hard tone with him, his eyes welled up. He slowly looked at Ajay.

Ajay' heart clenched as he saw the tears. Aditya has become very sensitive after his parents death. And this was the reason he never ever raised is voice on him for anything.

Kl raat kya hua tha?....his tone was gentle yet firm this time.

Aditya stammered- vo..vo bhaiya....hum bss Racing ke liye Gaye the  aur...aur phir....Ajay immediately pulled him his embrace. He hated himself to make his kid panic like that. Even though Arjun told that boys went for Racing. He just wanted to know why?

Aditya sobbed- i am...i am sorry Bhaiya. Vo bss Abhishek ne bola tha. Their was guy in our college he provked us. Mene maana kiya tha phele but then in our impulsiveness we lost control and aggreed. Sorry Bhaiya aage se asa.....he trailed off when Ajay pressed a warm kiss on his forehead to stop his rant.

Ajay cupped his face- i understand impulsive ho ke you both did that. But Adi agar tujhe ya Abhi ko uss Racing mai kuch ho jata toh kya krta mein. Ya Mahir uska kya haal hota. You guys have our heart and you can't play with it like that.....Aditya looked down.......next time se aapne impulsiveness ko control krna aur doo min soacha ki tu jo bhi krne Jaa Raha hai usse Teri family ko toh hurt nhi hoga. And if your heart says Yes then don't do it. Okay?

Aditya nodded- i promise aage se asa nhi hoga Bhaiya. Na he mai krunga aur na he Abhi ko krne dunga. He is an idiot.

Ajay- that I know. Now only Mahir can handle that idiot.

Aditya- bhai uss prr bhut gussa krnge kya?

Ajay- krega toh tb jb usse Arjun baatye ga.....he mumbled. Aditya looked at him confused....kuch nhi. Tu yeh sabh chod and now for the consequences for the stunt you pulled. You will be keeping your phone in my room you will get it after one week.

Aditya whined- Bhaiyaa! Please don't do this I am 21 please. I am an adult to be punished like this.

Ajay firmly- if you are an adult then behave like one. Keep your phone in the room without any further argument.

Aditya pleaded- bhaiya please i promise next time se mein asa kuch nhi krunga. This was my first mistake please Bhaiya. Please.....he showed Ajay his best innocent puppy eyes.

Ajay signed- Fine! This is the last time I am letting you go but iske baad agar asa kuch bhi tume kiya jo tujhe nhi krna chaiye. Then we will have good long Study Session in my study room. Clear?....he asked sternly.