Chapter- 26 Temptations!

Manik took two steps back as Abhishek marched upto him. The rage in his eyes scared him!

Manik stammered- Bh..Bhai i can expl....... SLAP was placed on his cheeks making his face turn otherside with force. Tear' escaped from his eyes.

Abhishek grabbed his lapels and pulled him closer. If he would have been 16- 17 and had done something like that he would have gadly sit and talked it out with him but damn he was 18! Kids his age, once they get 18 they think they get a press pass to do anything they are willing to do in there stupid impulsive kicks! He was scared, just thinking that his brother is addicted to those death sticks.

Are you addicted to them?......he asked coldly.

Manik immediatly shook his head 'NO'.

Abhisekh left him harshly and took a breath of relief. Only he knew how much he was feeling scared just with the mere thinking of it. If Manik would have said Yes then he promised himself to beat the hell out of his kid brother tonight only and make him give up those things!

He sat on edge of the bed not before drinking two glasses of two in one go. He looked at Manik who was still rotten at same place and was looking scred but for now and for the first time he cared less about those scared looks and those teary eyes.

Idhar aa!....he almost ordered sternly.

Manik took slow steps but stood in front of him looking down. He for a fact knew his brother will not leave him today and if his sister will found out about the stunt he pulled she will eat him alive. He cared less about his elder brothers anger for the first time. His brothers might scold them, punish them or slap them but his sister. Her anger has no bound! She loses her temper rarely and when she does .....even the thought of it made him shiver from inside. His chain of thoughts broke as Abhi spoke....

Look at me Manik....said Abhishek sternly.

Manik looked at him. For now the buring rage in his brothers eyes scared him to death!!!

From when did you start Smoking?.....He asked.

Manik looked down.

Look Manik! I am running very thin on patiences so don't you dare test me......He got angrily. Manik tried to take two steps back but Abhishek didn't let him. He gripped his ears in rough hard grip and gave them a good twist making him yelp in pain.

Ahhh...Bhai..Please....he pleaded.

Abhishek- Look at me!... Manik looked at him with his teary gaze.....Dare you remove eye contact and i will belt you. Clear?....Manik nodded immeditialy.

From when did you start smoking?....he asked again.

A..aj first time tha....he satmmered.

Abhisekh- and what made you think that smoking is good for health? Ghr prr kisiko bhi Bahiya, Bhai ya Radha ko kisi ko smoke krte dekha hai?

Manik shook his head.

I need words Manik Malhotra....he yelled making him flinch. It was good as Abhishek took Manik in his room which was at the end of the corridor. Far enough that no one can hear him otherwise till now everyone would have been braged in.

I...i am Sorry....said Manik and cried. The hold was way too rough on his ears. Abhisek was not at all being lient and the pressure made him cry.

Are you? I don't think so. But don't worry by the time i done with you you will be very very sorry Manik and i will make sure of that.....he said sternly.

Now tell me. How and Why did you start Smoking?. One lie and you will have it from me Manik...he said sternly.

Manik stood quite but when Abhishek put pressure on his ears. He started speaking immediately...