Chapter- 27 Disaster

Abhishek closed the door behind him immediately and walked towards Aditya and Radhika. The anger in his eyes was enough for Radhika to lower her gaze. She held Aditya' hand in a tight grip.

Abhishek was about to move towards Radhika when Aditya pushed her behind his back still holding her hand. The protective stance was not missed by Abhishek. Radhika looked at Aditya shocked. Was he mad or something! Who invites raging Bull just like that?

Aditya looked at Abhishek in the eye-

I...i mean we can explain. Can you please calm down Abhi.

Abhishek coldly- kya samjhe ga tu? Yeh ki tu adhi raat ko mere bhen ke room mein kya krr Raha hai? Ya yeh, ki what were you both doing this close?

Radhika tried- Abhi....she flinched back slightly when Abhishek averted his gaze on her. His eyes were burning. She was getting scared. If he was behaving this way then what will be Mahir and Arjun' reaction. Just thinking of that made her eyes welled up.

Aditya- We both love eachother!...he declared earning a gasp from Radhika.

Yes she loves him so does he. But they never spoke about it neither they ever used that term till now. He was saying that to her brother directly it suffocated her. She looked at Abhishek his face was all blank she was finding it hard to read his expression.

Abhishek looked at Radhika- kya yeh saach bol raha hai?

She clenched her eyes shut and nodded.

Abhishek- Aur kb se? Mujhe ya kisi ko kyu nhi bataya? Bhaiyu ko pta hai?

Aditya- It's been a month. Hume tohda time chaiye tha esliye kisi ko nhi bataya aur Bhaiya ko bhi nhi pta hai kuch.

Abhishek glared- Aapne baade bhaiyo ko nhi bataya i understand. Mujhe kyu nhi bataya i am your friend right Aditya?

Aditya looked away. What will he say he was too scared to confess that he was dating his sister only. On top of that Radhika also stopped him from letting anyone know.

Mene kuch pucha tum dono se....he growled.

Radhika stammered- hum..hum baatne wale the it's just muka nhi milla....

Asa kya ho raha toh tujhe muka nhi milla may i know.... Abhishek cut her off coldly.

Aditya irritated- Can you stop behaving like a moron. Mene kha na hum log ready nhi the. Ghr Mai sabh ka reaction kasia hoga yeh soch krr he humne nhi bataya.

Abhishek almost yelled- I am being moron like seriously....he grabbed Aditya by his lapels.....Mera he dost, meri he bhen ko date kra raha hai and I don't know anything about it. And you are saying I am being moron.

Radhika immediately took a step forward and tried to loosen the grip of Abhishek' hand from Aditya' collar.

Abhi leave him have you lost it. Bhai aur baki ghr wale uth jayenge....she whispered yelled.... please baith krr baat krte hai please....she pleaded.

Abhishek galred at her but she stood her ground. He left Aditya' collar a but harshly making him stumble back.

Radhika immediately held him-
Are you fine?...she asked concerned.

Aditya nodded.

Abhishek scoffed- mene kuch nhi kiya usse abhi tk so stop this darma okay.

Radhika- Can you stop behaving like this. I am 20 for crying out loud! I am free to date anyone.

Abhishek glared- Oh really! How about yeh same statement tu Bhaiya ke samne deke dikha.

Radhika looked away.