Chapter- 22 Vacation

Guys Comments!!!

In the morning Shreya was working in kitchen when suddenly she felt dizzy. It's been 2-3 days she was feeling like that. She shook her head again but it was wrong move. Her head suddenly started spinning and she felt darkness getting her. She was about to fall when a pair of hands supported her.

Bhabhi.... Abhishek almost yelled. He came in kitchen to find something to eat and saw Shreya about to fall and he held her. He panicked as Shreya landed in his arms unconscious. He yelled to call everyone down. Radhika who was coming down with Manik came down rushing as she heard him. She went in kitchen and saw Abhishek picking up unconscious Shreya and moving towards his bhaiya' room. 

Radha call the doctor bhabhi behosh ho gayi hai....saying he left towards Mahir' room. 

Radhika immediately called Ajay but as he was not in town he assured her he will send someone from the hospital. She agreed and disconnected the call hugging Manik. Even she was scared but she swallowed her feelings, the boy looked pretty shaken. He was the most sensitive in the house. One scratch on any of the family member and he starts crying.

Manik- bhabhi ko kya hua di?.....his eyes welled. 

Radhika rubbed his back gently- kuch nhi baacha.....she pulled back....chal upar Chalke dekte hai. Bhabhi abhi thik ho jayegi doctor are hai na. Don't worry....he nodded. Radhika guided him towards the room. 

After sometimes doctor came and checked Sherya. Radhika paced out of the room tensed while Abhishek was comforting Manik. Their bhabs was not her yet. They didn't inform their brothers too. They first wanted to know what happened to Sherya suddenly. She don't want to inform them and worry them, it's better she waits till doctor informs them about the situation. She was getting pancik but every passing second.

That's when the doctor came out. Radhika bombarded her with questions....

Kya hua bhabi ko? Vo thik hai na? Achanak ase behosh Kasie ho gayi? Unhe..... Abhishek gently pulled her back. The girl was not even giving time to the doctor to respond.

Unhe bolne ka moka toh de Radha....he said gently. Radhika nodded and apologized.

You sister-in-law is doing all fine. Miss. Malhotra....she said and smile......Infact there is a good news....they frowned....She is two months pregnant.

It took them a minute to register what the doctor was saying. They looked at her shocked....WHAT!!!!.....she took a step back scared. The three idiots composed themselves. Manik immediately ran inside without wasting any seconds.

Radhika- she is fine. Baby?

She is fine. Just need some rest. It was morning sickness and it's usual in the pregnancy don't worry...she assured them. Abhishek gudied her out.

Radhika was happy she immediately went in the room and found her little bean cuddling to Sherya like a khola bear.

Sherya looked at her- kya hua? Kya kha doctor ne?

Radhika smiled and hugged her from the otherside- Congratulations bhabhi!!!...... Sherya frowned.....You are two months Pregnant.....Sherya looked at her shocked and hugged her tightly her eyes misted. She is going to become a 'Mother' the feeling itself made her overwhelmed.

Abhishek entered the room with the phone and forwarded it to Sherya....
Bhaiya ka call hai bhabhi. Baat krr lijiye....he too hugged and congrulated her. They left the room giving them privacy to talk.