Chapter- 20 Gym and Turmoil

Exams just became Bane of Mahir' existence. All of his siblings were driving him crazy in their own special way. Radhika was way too scared. Abhishek was way too tensed and his Little bean was way too realxed. He has too force either of them to sleep, study or for having meals on time. He was annoyed to no extend.

And finally the exams came to an end he was the happiest on the earth according to him. Elsewhere, Abhishek was the saddest. He knew his brother won't relent on the gym session. On dinner table he said him clearly to be present in gym at 6 sharp. He wanted to argue but he knew one word and his brother will turn his gym session into military gym session. Which will actually happen he thought.

It's not like he hates working out or something. It's just he hates working out with his Bhaiya. Specially the punishment one are the most worst. His brother never back downs even if you are huffing for oxygen he will give you 20 secs to control that and again start. In gym his Bhaiya' words doesn't work, it's his special bloody cane that works. He looks not less than a Hitler to him.

He graoned thinking of what's going to happen tomorrow. Thinking of say imagining about his grill session he slept.

It was sharp 6 in the morning when Abhishek entered the gym. All thanks to Radhika who came and threw him off the bed. Otherwise he was surely prepared for his funeral. As he entered he saw Mahir puching the shoot out bag. Mahir saw him and then at his watch. He was impressed.

Wow! Well in time Mr. Malhotra....he couldn't help but taunt. He knew it was either Radhika or Arjun because of them his brother was standing here right on time.

He thought to let go this gym session too. And finish it with a simple warning. But he remembered how he grilled his sister just after two days when she came. It would be unfair to her if he leaves the second brat of the house without the consequences. And he needs to talk about something important too.

Abhishek felt like sulking and he hated it. He wanted to retort back too but he controlled his tounge. One simple rule, ruffle up the angry Lion and he will eat his prey without a single burp. He had learnt it hard way so he kept his tounge in check. Atleast till this grilling gym session gets over.

Mahir- let's start with warmup. Get on treadmill and run on it as fast as you can. Dare you stop till i say and you know the drill. Clear?.....he said sternly.

Abhishek gulped- Crystal!

He went on the treadmill and started running at speed of 40. He knew if he will increase more than this he will not have enough energy for the upcoming exercises.

His will brother just make a big fat cake. And this was just a cake in baking process. The base, wipped cream then icing and decoration everything is left.

He came out of his thoughts when Mahir gave him a hard stroke on his calf making him yelp in pain.

Aapni speed badha Abhishek. You choose 40 yourself and this is your pace....he yelled. Abhishek mumbled a quick 'Sorry' and ran as fast as he can.

Get down...Mahir ordered after 30 mins. on jog which felt like one hour for Abhishek. He immediately landed on the ground huffing hard. Mahir gave him water to drink. Abhishek took 2-3 sips and kept the bottle aside laying down again.

Mahir gave him good 5 mins. to relax and then again ordered-

Get up. Pick up that skipping rope and start skipping. 50 four sets. Trip hua toh phir se start se karna padega. Get that?