Chapter- 23 Late

The family return back from the trip on Saturday night. They had the best time of their life. After so many years they went on an official family vacation. Everyone was feeling much better and relaxed then before. They were about to come back within two days but the siblings insisted on staying for few more days and ended up staying for 1 week. Mahir was not in mood to deny them specially when they were looking so happy!

Within this week Radhika' guilt started to fade away. She was back in her brat mode with vengeance. Playing pranks and teasing her brothers was her best pass time, and in the end she received countless wacks from her elder brothers. Slowly- slowly the façade of her guilt was fading away. Her Bhai made her understood it was not her fault neither it was his fault. it was Mrs. Malhotra who should be blamed here! She played with their feelings because of which this all happened. Sharing about her college life with Mahir made her visibly relaxed. She was happy at least she shared her pain, her apprehension with him!!!

Mahir too felt relieved when he shared his pain that he was holding on to for such a long period of time. He held Radhika and cried his heart out, For the fathers' he loved, for the mother who he loved but she betrayed him. For everything that he went through in these years. Radhika too held him tight. It was not easy or it's never easy to see your elder brother breakdown! But she held him and understood him. Out of everyone in the siblings he was close to his father at age he lost his real father(Vikrant). He was 5-7 year old and the death of his father made him grow up before time! After living with Malhotra' too helped him heal but the emptiness, the love and care of his own father he still misses that! Ronit always did his best to fulfill that space but as its said, "It's hard to take someone else place in you heart". With Mahir he made a new place in his heart. Mahir loved him and respected him like he did with Vikrant. But after Ronit's death something in him just broke so bad that it was beyond repair. Radhika somewhere understood his pain she knew how it felt to be left alone after your parents death. Even though they loved you or not! But  Mahir was always there for her but for her Bhai there was no one. He took comfort from Sakshi but now that he knew about the her betrayal and everything she did was fake. All the movable barriers came down crashing!

Radhika stood with him until she found that her Bhai has taken out all his pain while crying. She wanted him to start with a new morning and new things which he did! The next day when he woke up he was felling much more lighter and happy all thanks to his sister!!!

It was Sunday night everyone was sleeping expect for Radhika. She was sitting in the pool side area. Keeping her legs in the water and enjoying her ice-cream tub! She sneaked out of her room slowly once everyone slept, and thought to have ice-cream. She was sure if her Bhai will found out that she is having Ice-Cream and on top of that sitting on the pool side, with legs in water. She will be a dead meat!

But the reason of her doing this was she was nervous. Tomorrow is a very big day for her. Her Bhai said her in clear terms that she is joining office from tomorrow. She was ready for that but he told her to work under him. That troubled her, working under him means she will report directly to him for everything. Her Bhai just turns into his beast mode in the office! He hates if someone makes a single mistake and fire them without remorse. She still remembers the n number of employees he has fired who were late, carless or carefree about work. She was his sister he will definitely not fire her but he can do worse once they are home and she knew that. For Mahir if you make mistake and rectify it you are in his good books but, if you make the same mistake again n again you will be dead!!!

For now she care less for herself. She born clumsy and silly she knew that and that can't be changed. She was prepared for every scolding and everything her Bhai will say to her. But one thing that is bothering her she doesn't want to disappoint him or break the trust he was willing to give her. What if she doesn't stand on his expections? What if he will get upset? Obviously with employs they just work for the company but with her she was his sister! The reation they share she don't want people to question her Bhai....