Chapter- 35 Groveling and Pampering

Next day Arjun was discharged from hospital. He was feeling a lot better and his leg was also doing fine. He was allowed to walk but with the help of stick and he was okay with it. Rather than confined to bed he was able to walk and he was gald for that.

Otherhand, Mahir was annoyed to no extent. He was shifted in normal ward from ICU after one day of observation. His body was still weak so Ajay decided to keep him in hospital for another week and he didn't like even a bit of it. He was blasting everyone off whoever came to meet him.

Sherya being weak due pregnancy her doctor suggested her to take complete rest. So she was in contact with Mahir through video call knowing that the family will take care of her whinning husband. Shivanya didn't wish to leave her side so she stayed behind with her.

Arjun entered Mahir' ward and saw his brother galring at Abhishek and Manik. They were just rileing up the angry lion. He entered gaining everyone' attention.

Mahir saw him with a stick and almost yelled at him.....

Tujhe rest krna chaiye na samj nhi ata? What the hell do you think you are doing here Arjun?

Dancing Bhaiya!....Arjun couldn't help but retorted back gaining a firey glare from Mahir.

Aree shant ho jao. Aapko millne aya tha ase kya dekh rahe ho....said Arjun....aapko millne aya tha Bhaiya. Wase yaha ho kya Raha hai?....he asked looking at Abhishek and Manik.

Abhishek frustrated- inhe ghr Jana hai aur inhe Inka mobile chaiye kaam se related kuch calls krne hai.

Arjun frowned- Radhika ka toh abhi sabh handle krr rahi hai na. Toh aap kyu....

Manik annoyed- wahi inhe samja ne ki koshish krr rahe hai hum kbse but yeh maane toh na.

Manik!...Mahir warned making him flinch.

Arjun went towards Manik and Abhishek pulling them back gently. His brothers doesn't know when to give up.

Arjun sat beside Mahir- kyu itna stress le rahe ho Bhaiya. Radha sabh handle krr legi. Aap bss Aram kro.....he said gently....you need rest Bhaiya.

Rest he krr Raha ho kl se. And I am done with it. Mujhe ghr jaana hai. Ask Ajay to sign the discharge papers....he said firmly.

Bhaiya aap....Manik tried but Mahir cut him off harshly......

Mujhe kuch nhi sunna. I hate these hospitals an all. Upar se pura office ka burden Radhika prr aa jayega. I can't let that happen. Atleast I can do some normal work helping her out a little bit.

Have you lost it Bhaiya... Abhishek chided... you aren't able to walk aur aap ho ki aapko office jaana hai. Like seriously!

Abh....Mahir was about to say something but a firm voice boomed in the room stratling them.

Boys out!....said Ajay entering the ward. He was watching them from last 5 mins. Hoping that his moron of a friend will give up but he was wrong. Mahir Malhotra is stubborn head!!!

The three of them looked at Ajay and immediately scurried away too scared to face the warth from any of them.

Ajay looked at Mahir intensely making the later look away. Mahir and Ajay has been friends from childhood but their equation was more about brotherhood then friendship. In Mahir' life Ajay has that uper hand who can intimate him without words. He respected Ajay a bit too much to go against him and face his warth.

Ajay just started at him silently.

Mahir irritated- ase he dekhta rahe ga ya kuch bolega bhi?

Ajay bit his smile. His friend still runs thin on patience when it comes to him. He sat on the stool kept beside his bed.