Chapter- 1 Accident

Scene starts from Mumbai

Khurana hospital.

A man standing in front of his best friend yelling in frustration.

Man- mene kha na tujhe discharge nhi mill sakta. Get that through your thick skull.

Friend yelled- mene kha an Ajay mujhe Jana hai. I need to take care of other things.

Ajay- Mahir i am telling you Maan ja otherwise I will give you injection and make you sleep.

Mahir was about to say something but the room door opened with a bang. When another man came in and rushed towards Mahir.

Man- aap thik ho Bhaiya? Yeh sabh Kasie hua? Guards nhi the aapke sath, how can you be so careless.

Mahir softly- i am fine Arjun relax. Dekh bss thodi si chot hai, thik ho jayegi.

Arjun was annoyed- yeh thodi se chot dekh Rahi hai aapko dekho kitni badi bandage lagi hai. Aram kro aap abhi chalo.

Mahir- mene kha na I am fine mujhe ghr Jana hai.

Ajay- yaar tu samj kyu....he trailed of when Mahir gave him serious look. He understood and asked the nurse who was there to leave and closed the door.

Mahir sighed- i was attacked. Kisi ne jaan puch krr meri gadi ko peeche se thokar Mari hai.

Arjun/Ajay- What?

Mahir- yes so discharge me mujhe baki sabh ki security ka intazam krna hai.

Arjun- but aapko kisne bola ki you were attacked, i mean koi accident bhi ho sakta hai na bhaiya.

Mahir- agar accident hota toh gadi wala driver bhag nhi jata, gadi ka number Plate was also fake. Mene aapne admiyon se sabh kuch pta kiya. Kisne Kiya kyu kiya i Don't know.

Ajay- fine i am giving you discharge but aapna dyan rakhna. Zayda stress maat Lena and have your food on time and.....

Aree sabh kuch krunga jo tu bolega. Now stop your lecture and let me go. Said Mahir.

Ajay sighed and left to do discharge formalities. He knows no one can win Mahir Malhotra when is in that mood.

Otherhand Delhi.

A girl was in her college canteen. She was ordering her food when one of her friend came and called her.

Radhika......the girl turned with a smile but frowned when she saw her friend tensed.

Radhika went towards her and asked-
Kya hua Ayesha. Itna pareshan kyu hai?

Ayesha hesitant- vo..vo news dekhi tune?

Radhika frowned- nhi kyu? Kisi ko Oscar mill Gaya kya?

Ayesha- baat baad mai krr phele news dekh.

Radhika frowned what made her friend so tensed but checked the news. What she saw shocked her beyond words.

News Headlines 1: The top Industrialest Mahir Malhotra meet with an accident. Vo Kasie hai, unki condition kasie hai abhi tk kuch pta nhi chala hai.

News Headlines 2: Kha ja raha hai Mahir Malhotra met with a dangerous accident. According to our sources it is said, he is badly injured. It's said he in serious condition.

Radhika was in shock. Ayesha made her sit and gave her water to drink. She shook her and said-

Call your brother damn it. Yeh news channels kuch bhi bolte rahte hai. Your brother would have informed you agar kuch serious hota toh.