Chapter 21- Family dynamics

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi Everyone. May Baapa bless you with happiness and prosperity.

At dining table. Everyone was stunned that Radhika made so much of breakfast. She made it  separately of everyone' choice. They happily dug in but Radhika on the otherhand was way too silent. She was not speaking to anyone expect for small talks. Her mind was not giving her time to sit and think. Even after she is home, she is still feeling something missing. The warmth is missing. Abhishek who was sitting beside her unknowingly kept his hand on her burnt hand which she was covered with her dupata.

She hissed in pain stratling everyone. Abhishek saw the burnt mark and almost yelled.

Yeh kasie hua Radha?....gaining others attention.

Radhika closed her eyes as soon as all her brothers surrounded her by there concern glances examining her hand.

yeh kaisi hua baacha?....asked Mahir gently.

Arjun scolded- Dyana kha rahta hai tera Radha?

Di aapne ointment bhi nhi lagaya hai?.....Manik asked.
Abhishek- Mannu Jaa ointment leke aa. First aid kit se....Manik immediately left.

Radhika took a deep breath and opened her eyes- kuch zayda nhi hai guys relax thik ho.....she immediately kept her finger on the lips like a toddler after seeing there not so good glares.

Radhika leaned back on the chair comfortable forwarding her hand towards them and let them do whatever they want. She was not in a mood of talking back and listen to there infamous lectures. After two years all her brothers were there with her. Taking care of her, pampering her and such a small gesture undid her. Her eyes misted thinking this is the warmth that she was missing. She wanted to run away in her room and cry her heart out. All the pain she went through in these two years suddenly came crashing down in her mind.

She gulped the lump in her throat and controlled her emotions. She needs to get out of the situation before she cried. She is not at all a cry baby. She looked at Sherya and gave her a pleading look. She is her only survivor right now!

Sherya looked at her. She understood something was very wrong and she needs to talk to Radhika about that. But first she needs to save her from four Overprotective papa bears. She sighed and went near Mahir. He was about to feed her food whereas other three where still giving her concern glances.

Sherya- Mahir aap Khana kha lijiye mai Radha ko khila deti hu. Aapko office bhi Jana hai na?.....she said gently not to offend him.

Mahir- koi baat nhi Sherya. Phele isse khila du phir mai kha lunga.....he tore the morsel and brought it near Radhika' mouth....chal kha. Aapna dyan rakhna nhi ata na tujhe. Dimag khai aur tu khai aur. Itni careless Kasie ho sakti hai tu Radha.....she ate immediately to stop his rant.

Arjun sarcastically- yeh aapna dyan kudh rakhe toh baat he kya Bhaiya. Madam ke liye toh chaar bodyguard' inke aage peeche rakhne chaiye.

Abhishek too joined- aur nhi toh kya. Accha laga bhi hai toh yeh nhi ki cream laga lu uss prr. Wasie ka waisa he chod diya. Dimag kya bech krr ayi hai tu. Idiot!

Manik- haa di aapna.....he stopped as Radhika galred at him. With other three she knew she can't get away but with Manik her one look can do wonders on her little bean. He laughed nervously.....aree asa maat dekho. Mein toh puch raha tha abhi bhi pain hora hai kya...... Radhika scoffed. Darmabaaz!

Abhishek immediately came to his defence-

Usko kya akhe dikha Rahi hai. Bol tu kya bol raha tha Maanu. Mein bhi dikhu kya bolegi yeh. Ek toh kudh ka dyan.....