Nya: Why is that when I teach, I get the feeling that none of the boys are listening?

Coral: They probably aren't.

Nya: I don't understand how you got your students to behave.

Coral: I'm just an art teacher. I guess the kids love my crystal carvings so much that they pay attention when I teach them. (Shows her a carving of Lloyd vs the Overlord in the final battle.)

Nya: Wow!

Jay: Hi, Miss Nya. I saved you some pudding.

Nya: What did we talk about?

Jay: Oh, right. Boundaries.

Nya: Oh, I almost forgot. Did you guys hear the news?

Coral: What?

Kai: There's trouble?

Jay: Danger?

Zane: An emergency?

Cole: Oh, a new menace?

Nya: No. We got clearance for a field trip.

All but Coral: (Groans)

Coral: Ooh!

Nya: Not just any field trip. A field trip to tour Borg Industries.

Jay: Ah! Not the Borg Industries. As in home to super genius reclusive savant Cyrus Borg? Inventor of the hover car and everything else cool in this world? (Groans after Zane kicks him)

Coral: Why'd you kick him Zane?

Zane: Apologies. He was zoning out.

Kai: Who cares about Cyrus Borg? If you ask me, people should concern themselves with the lessons of the past. Not waste their time on the disposable fads of tomorrow when—(Groans, realizing the ninja except Coral have left)

Coral: Why do you hate gadgets Kai. You love playing videogames with me and the others.

Kai: I guess I just became more responsible since becoming a teacher.

(The ninja, Wu, and their students are all outside, in the school bus.)

Brad: Why can't we take Ultra Dragon? Or the Ultra Sonic Raider?

Cole: Because they don't have one of these. Pretty cool, huh? I'm on a microphone. I am the MC. The Mighty Cole.

Brad: Mr. Cole is the worst.

Cole: I heard that.

Coral: And to add to Cole's creative answer, it's that we don't have enough space for you all.

Cole: Right. That too.

Kai: So we really are going back to the city. We haven't been there since—well, you know.

Wu: Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We only have today. Or else this offer expires. Get a move on, Nya.

Nya: Aye, aye, Sensei.

Cyrus: (On TV) Welcome to New Ninjago City. The future is what we make it.

Nya: Wow. You leave town a short while and—Ahh! (The bus crashes.)

Postman: Ugh! Who here still uses wheels anymore? Get with the program!

Cole: Don't worry, we'll free you up. Time for some old-school muscle tool. (He goes outside the bus and lifts up the postman's van, freeing him from the bus.)