I took a shower and came in my room blasting my music. I just threw on this black tank top that was cropped just right above my belly button. You could really see my arm tattoo of butterfly's and flowers on my arm. Then on my back I had a sward with a snack around it. Another thing mom will be mad about. I put on some grey baggy sweat pants.

I was moisturizing when I heard a knock on the door and it just opened. I looked and seen Caden scanning the room. His eyes landed on me and he ran and picked me up. "SISSY!" he shouted. "hey bub!" I said and threw my arm around his neck. He sat me down. "Holy shit you are practically grown!" he said. 

"is that a tattoo?" He questioned my arm. "yeah I have two" I said and showed him my back. "You are fucking cool!" You said and gave me another hug. I heard loud stomping. I looked and Sage was there. She was in shock. "Why is your boobs so damn big?" She yelled and walked to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck practically chocking me. "I missed you to sage" I laughed out. 

She let me go and laughed. She was shorter than me now. She was so pretty. She was just staring at me. "I am jealous how do you have a pretty face and perfect body? This is not fair!" She said and hit my arm. "I think she looks like our dads mom" Caden added. We all busted out laughing. "Asshole" I mumbled. "No you look like mom before she had kids" Sage told me. 

Mom was pretty as well. Just drinking messed her up. She is still so pretty just frail looking. "Knock Knock" My mom made the sound for some reason. "We are going to the Gallaghers in 10" She said. 

Oh the Gallaghers. The way I missed them all. especially Carl. I wonder if he ever got out of juvie. I hope it was not to hard for him. I feel like shit that the plan failed. I think if I had a book full of my regrets that would be the first one I wrote down. 

I slide on my white vans and we walked across the street. "Okay Tess we told them we had a surprise so you stay in the door way until we say come out" Mom explained. They opened the door. I heard them greeting each other. It made me smile. "Are you guys ready for the Suprise?"  Larry questioned. "Surprise surprise!" I heard Liam say. My heart melted. "Yes!". 

"Come out" Mom said. I walked out. I seen Fiona Ian, Lip, Liam and Debbie. They had their mouths wide open. "OH MY GOD!" Fiona yelled and ran to me. "You have grown so much!" She said with teary eyes. I looked at her. She was so pretty. "I missed you" I told her. "I missed you more baby girl" She said and put her hand on the back of my head and gave me another hug. 

"Fireball!" Ian said and gave me a hug. "red head" I said. Him and Mickey and Lip call me fireball because I drank so much of it one time and threw up everything I ate that night. "I missed you asshole" Lip and while laughing and gave me a hug. "I missed you more dickhead" I told him. he pulled apart and had tears in his eyes. Debbie pushed him and gave me a hug almost killing me. "Hey Debs!" I told her. "Oh Tess I have so much to tell you!" She told me. "I do to" I said. 

I seen Kevin peak around the corner. "AHH" he screamed a high pitch scream knocking someone's empty bear over in the process. He grabbed me. "You have grown so much!" "Thank you". 

"Kevin inside voice" I heard v say. Then she looked over my way. "Holy shit" She said and walked to me. "Look at this! You've got boobs and an ass also a belly ring!" She said while smiling the whole time. "I have a tongue one to!" I said and stuck my tongue out. 

"Tessa" My mom says and everyone giggles. V gives me a hug. "You are halfway naked in the living room!" She mentioned. "my bad" I said and threw my hands up. "I heard naked" I heard a voice all to well. 

I turned over to look at him. He looked at me like I was a ghost. His face was more mature. He had cornrows. He was more muscular than before. He was really attractive. He always was but something about his more grown up look drew me in. 

CARL POV:

I heard some noise going on downstairs. I knew Caden and all of them were coming over with a surprise. It was probably a cake or something. I have been home for like a week. It has been okay so far. I figured out Tessa was only in juvie for 5 months and is currently at her dads. I am ready for her to come back. Caden said just everything with Larry and her mom was not good for her right now. She doesn't know that though. 

I miss Tessa. She was my partner in crime.. literally. She was always there for me when I needed her. If it was not for her I think I would have gone insane. She saved my life before. She stopped this guy from shooting me at one point. I feel bad it was my fault she had to go away. it was all because of stupid chucky. 

I went to take a piss. I heard a voice that sounded really familiar but more mature. I heard them talking about body piercings then I had naked. I washed my hands and walked down there. "I heard naked?" I said. Then I found the person V was talking about. 

She was beautiful. Her eyes were still dazzling the same why they have for 15 years. Her hair had got longer and silky. Her curls rested on her shoulders. Her face was mature. Her body was more developed. "Tessa" I said. 

Tessa Pov:

"Tessa" Carl spoke. "Carl!" I said breaking the weirdness that just took over me. He started to finish walking down the stairs and I started walking up. Our bodies slam into each other with a big hug. I seen the camera flash but it did not matter. We just stood there embracing each other. 

I pulled apart. "You look fucking sexy!" He told me. "Thanks, You look good for someone who had to make sure you did not drop the soap every time they washed their body" I joked. everyone started laughing and he playfully hit my arm. 

Everyone went back to talking and playing the music. Ian took me and Carl a beer and he gave me a shot. "Thank you kind sir!" I told him. He winked and nodded. I took it and sat the glass down. "Do you want to catch up in my room?" He questioned. "Yeah" I said. 

I think in this version Carl is going to be more inlove with Tessa or Nora. I want their feelings to be mutual and they get along better.