"You love it," laughed Alya.

"You look gorgeous in that dress, by the way," smiled Pansy.

"She's right," smirked Draco.

"Thank you," giggled Alya. "Shall we go downstairs then?"

The three of them went down to join the others in the living room for a while before the front door opened and Snape walked in.

"Hi, dad," smiled Alya, standing up to hug him. "How are you?"

"I'm good, sweetheart, just thought I'd come see you all for the day," smiled Snape.

"Aw, okay," smiled Alya. "Actually, I was just about to go and make some lunch for us all. Want to join me?"

"Sure," said Snape, as the two of them walked into the kitchen. "How are you?"

"I'm good thank you," said Alya. "I actually was supposed to ask you something a while ago but it completely slipped my mind what with everything that happened,"

"What is it?" asked Snape.

"Well, it's about Star," explained Alya. "She was asking questions a little while ago about her parents and her family. Matt, Tom and I tried to stall it as much as we could, we told her that her father wasn't a nice man and that her parents are dead but that's it. She had more questions but we don't think she's ready to know everything yet. Especially finding out that I... killed Voldemort,"

"That's understandable," said Snape. "So what will you do?"

"Well she's going to be starting Hogwarts in September," said Alya. "It's going to be quite hard to hide it from her once people see her last name. Tommy came up with the clever idea of changing her name, and asked if she could change it to one or both of mine. I'm more than happy to do that, but I wanted to make sure it was okay with you first,"

"It's nothing to do with me, sweetheart," said Snape. "It's up to you,"

"I know, but I didn't want to do it without talking to you first," said Alya. "Especially if I put Snape in there, that's everything to do with you,"

"I guess so," said Snape. "Well I don't have an issue with it, nor will your grandparents. Star Snape-Cortez sounds cute,"

"It does, doesn't it," chuckled Alya. "She already calls me her sister anyway, so it won't be too confusing for her to explain when people ask. She calls us all her family so it should be fine,"

"That's lovely, Ally," smiled Snape.

Alya and her father finished making lunch and called everyone into the dining room to eat. They all spoke amongst themselves for a little while, before Alya whispered to Mattheo, who was sitting next to her.

"I spoke to dad," whispered Alya. "He said he's fine with changing Star's name. Do you want to tell her?"

"Sure, princess," smiled Mattheo. "Hey Star, guess what?"

"What, Matt?" asked Star, looking up from her food.

"We're changing your name," smiled Mattheo. "Your name is Star Snape-Cortez,"

"Like Ally's name?!" exclaimed Star, smiling widely.

"Exactly," smiled Alya.

"Yay!" exclaimed Star, jumping up to give Alya a hug. "I'm so happy!"

"Me too, love," smiled Alya.

"Why are you changing her name?" asked Blaise.

Just because," smiled Alya, giving him a look.