Lloyd: Uh, mine. Really!

Amethyst: Sure. The elemental dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride.

Lloyd: Whoa! I never knew that.

Nya: See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two.

Amethyst: Ahem?

Nya: Oh, with a little extra help of course.

Lloyd: But, uh, I don't know how to fly.

Nya: It's all in the legs.

Amethyst: Or in a dragon's case, the wings

Lloyd: Hehe.

Nya: He'll be the fastest and strongest Dragon in all of Ninjago. (Chuckles)

Lloyd: Looks like he's already feeling better.

Nya: Go try to get some air, big boy.

(The Dragon flies away. Later, the ninja are looking for a place to train Lloyd.)

Wu: It's time we search for a more suitable place to train Lloyd.

Jay: Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot.

Zane: And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?

Wu: You'll learn to travel with these. (He hands them a coin.)

Cole: What are those?

Wu: They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city.

Cole: Like a magic portal?

Jay: Ooh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?

Coral: Dude, they're coins. I thought you would know that from taking those jobs for some money to pay rent.

Cole: (Takes the coin and examines it) Hey, wait a minute, you're right. These are bus tokens. (Wu chuckles. )

(Meanwhile, Garmadon is trying to think of what to use his Mega Weapon on.)

Acidicus: So, what does it do?

Garmadon: The weapon possesses unspeakable powers.

Fangtom: Like what?

Garmadon: I told you, fool. They're unspeakable!

Skalidor: It kind of looks like you don't know how to use it.

Garmadon: Of course I know how to use it. I just don't have anything to use it on!

Serpentine: (Offscreen) Lord Garmadon! We spotted something! (It's the Ultra Dragon.)

Garmadon: Ah, the ninja's pet. What better way to test out the Mega Weapon's power. Keep up with him, you slithering idiots! Don't let him get away! Eliminate Dragon! (Nothing happens.) Keep it straight! Destroy! Fire! Annihilate! Bad Dragon! Shoot it down pretty, pretty please? I can't concentrate with us jostling around. (The ship stops and the Dragon flies away.) Obviously if I had a proper crew that could fly this ship, I would've had a clear shot. This is all your fault! (He walks away to below deck.) Aargh! They dare mock me?! Aah! How does this weapon work?! (He hits the Weapon against the desk, opening a secret compartment. There, he finds a journal.) Ah, what's this? "Captain Soto. Captain's log." You mean this ship belonged to a pirate crew long before the ninja ever had it? Now this crew sounds like they knew how to fly a ship. I wish they were here to show these scaly idiots how it's done. (The Weapon starts reacting.) What? What is happening? Ugh. The power of the Mega Weapon. It won't let me let go of it! I feel weak...