Day of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

(The Devourer grows in size.)

Cole: The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard.

(Just as Cole finished his sentence Kai throws Wu's teapot into the Devourer's mouth.)

Nya: Phew. We made it to Scattered Canyons. Hold on!

Cole: Ah, we lost him. (The Devourer bites off an engine.)

Nya: Abandon ship!

Zane: Goodbye, old friend. (They leave, and the Devourer swallows the Bounty.)

All: No!

Cole: Unh, it's gone. (The Devourer retreats.)

Kai: Oh, that was too intense. All that action makes you so thirsty.

Zane: There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger.

Jay: Bigger? Bigger!? That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere safe to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect.

Cole: And what? Just give up?

Jay: You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!

Coral: Well at least I'm actually calm enough to have a slight chance of hope unlike you.

Jay: What's that supposed to mean?!

Kai: Hey, stop it! Listen to yourselves.

Amethyst: Kai is right. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?

Lloyd: But he's not here anymore. (Everyone begins to mourn losing their master.)

Kai: But his teachings live on. Sensei once told me it's not the size of a ninja in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the ninja. All this training, all of these battles we've had with Skeletons and Serpentine. We've persevered through so much, we can't just give up now. A ninja never admits defeat. A ninja always pick himself up when he is down. Which is exactly what Sensei Wu would want us to do right now.

Zane: But how do we destroy a snake of that magnitude?

Jay: Yeah, it's not like we have an extra Sacred Flute lying around to charm it. Or wait, haha, how about one of our awesome dragons? Oh, I forgot. They took off and left us high and dry. Or, hey, what about out Golden Weapons? Which will do nothing against a snake that size. Heh, oh, we are so hooped.

Cole: Ah, Jay's right. We would need a weapon so big.

Coral: If only we had a giant weaponized vehicle or a giant sacred flute.

Kai: Or an idea that's even bigger! Ha! Jay, Coral, you both are geniuses! You thinking what I'm thinking?

Coral: Kinda.

Jay: Probably not, but go ahead.

Kai: There's no time. I'll fill you guys in on the way.

Jay: Wha—Where are we going?

Kai: We're going to destroy that snake once and for all.

(The Serpentine gather inside the Fangpyre tomb.)

Fangtom: Why did we listen to Pythor? Unleashing the Great Devourer was a horrible idea. It's all your fault!